They were right - it doesn't get any better than this!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how exciting!!! you must be very proud of your self..... i live in australia and i dont think we have n e thig like that here... well done and keep up the good work and positive attitude.... cant wait to be out of my office job to and do nails full time.. :o)

:right:
jnail said:
G'Day..... I have to let you guys know that's Exactly what TEAM SPA EXPERIENCE/AUSTRALIA caters to . I also have the incentives for the girls! We feature & use onlty CND Professional Spa Products. Currently working on Web info. Here the novice girls have to be in Industry for total 1yr before they can obtain Creative Spa Certificates.I insist they complete basic Mani/Pedi Cert..Within 1mth otherwise they remain at the Spa Assistant.My 15yr old baby has just completed her Creative Spa[SOOOOOO proud of her!] We have been operating since Nov '03.My AVATAR is T/S/E Logo. A Flag is on the way.Our Club House is where we meet 'n' greet You guys, local charities etc.Keep an eye out we're on the way..............I hope to open the whole NAIL WORLD to them..Not a Big Ask there is so much support here. No need to feel flat any morexxxx Kind Regards Janice Hogan Owner/Operator. TEAM SPA EXPERIENCE AUSTRALIA
Tell me more tell me more!!!!

Kathy

Hi Inspriationails,

Really pleased to hear that you have made the decision to join up with Cuticles. It is the best thing I have done for years!!

I have just PM you.

Good luck

We looking at international Licencing as we speak so we'll keep you posted when we have some news!

Cathy Stewart

Latest posts

Back