Thick and full of volume lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wallpap

Reaction score
I have had a couple of clients say that they wanted their lashes to be thicker and have more volume like Cheryl Cole.. How do you guys achieve this look?
With what Curl and size lashes?
My lashes tend to look very natural and more of a mascara look

Hi
What thickness and curls are you using at the moment?
Try some b & c curls and perhaps a thickness of 0.25 or if your client has very thick stong lashes you could try a thickness of 0.30. Be careful though, if your clients own individual lashes are quite fine dont go for the thicker lashes, they will only put to much pressure on the natural lash and could cause them to fall out quicker. I hope this helps, its hard to say without knowing what you use just now. Anyway, happy lashing. xx

im currently using a mix of j's and b's from thickness of 0.15 and 0.2 lngth 8 & 10s

I find that to achieve fuller, noticeable eyelashes you will need to use B's or C's 0.20 in sizes 9, 11, 13 or 8, 10, 12. And also I would use every single lash available and then they look super full and thick :hug:

again same as priory i use a mixture of b's, c's and some d's my clients like their lashes to be quite full, thick and fluttery, i find they look more naturally full and more like cheryl than katie price with a mixture of lashes in the same lengths and thicknesses as priory. i personally rarely use the 0.25 thickness as they are far too heavy for most clients lashes, i use a mix of 0.15, and 0.20

After you have lashed everything you can see, gently tape back the lashes you have lashed with detacked paper tape and then lash all those lashes you see with about a 9 mm in 0.15 diameter. Remember if they are new new lashes, then save them for the relash as you don't want to stress those babies out.

Latest posts

Back