Things you overhear!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I am also vertically challenged, and have always been called "dwarf" or "stumpy" I don't care though 😱

I'm vertically challenged too.
What's the point in being bothered?
The only thing I regret is that if I was taller I'm sure I'd be thinner!

To throw a spanner in the works I am quite tall and get annoyed at less taller ppl saying loudly wow ur big.

Or they say ur tall so u can carry more weight? Hello are they saying we are fat?
Or I hear men or women say wish tall ppl wouldn't wear hells they intimidate me so big already.

Beauty at your finger tips!

To throw a spanner in the works I am quite tall and get annoyed at less taller ppl saying loudly wow ur big.

Or they say ur tall so u can carry more weight? Hello are they saying we are fat?
Or I hear men or women say wish tall ppl wouldn't wear hells they intimidate me so big already.

I get the your tall so you carry your weight better!!!!
And I refuse to give up my heels x

Sent from the catphone

I'm 152cm 😊

I'm 173cm x

Sent from the catphone

I am 177.5cm

Wow you ladies are tall!
Im 163cm

Same, I have been this height since I was 10... :/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not exactly tall at 5ft 9 but with a fella who is 6ft 4 and working with madam in my picture, I am constantly reminded where my place is - getting a crick in my neck looking up! :D

I am 173cm (Not gonna lie this took me about 10 mins to work it out from ft to cm!!) xx

Same here 173 cm

I wish everyone would use metric, it would be so much easier. Trying to compare products when some are in ounces and some are metric is a nightmare. And this is found on the same website with the identical products (remover for example!)

I'm 178cm, I tower over all of my friends especially in heels x

We use cm which is easier for me 😜hahahahaha I would take too long to work out in feet or pounds lol.

I'm 154. It even sounds small!

I'm 4"11 and I've been called dwarf, midget, short ass, smurf, tinkerbell, tiny, umpha-lumpha, pocket sized and honestly I get fed up of people going 'why are you so short?' 'When are you going too grow?'

It's worse when it's 10/11/12 year old children who think it's highly funny. Adults just lean on me in bars and clubs and laugh at me when I'm stood next to people that are taller than me.
I'm more sensitive than others because of how I was treated when growing up.

My best come back too people like that is 'at least I don't pay VAT on clothes and shoes'. I'm still able too wear the school trousers I wore at the age of 14 I'm now 22. X

Latest posts

Back