Think I'm gonna kill my kids.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bumblebee78

Reaction score
Joke. Kind of. Just one of those days! My OH doesn't get back for over an hour and my 2yr old is sat at the top of the stairs crying "daddy" and my nearly 9yr old has got the attitude from hell and really needs a good slap!!! I'm slowly recovering from a bout of bronchitis (which means ive essentially given up smoking as ive not had one for 3 weeks!!) and have insanely just started a diet (so im hungry, grumpy and lacking in patience!!!)

Rant over!!! Thanks for listening! I know it's bed time soon!!!

I feel your pain Hun. My 2 had me break down in tears so many times over the last 2 weeks. They have been so so naughty and even my son kicked the crap out of me he is only 5 but he is so strong and half the size of me.

I have taken all their toys of my 2,sky has been taken out of their rooms and they are allowed bugger all untill they start behaving!
Their dad works from 6am and doesn't get back till 9pm at night so it's like I'm a single parent in the week. Sometimes I could honestly kill them or grab my car keys and just drive Away, I have to go lock myself in the bathroom when they are horrible as I don't wnt them to see me upset even though it's because of them. They have been really good this week and I had a meeting with my sons teacher last fri so I have back up from his school now which is brill.

Get yourself a nice cuppa and try and relax Hun x x

My 2 yr old is still at it. There's nothing worse than her whinging like that! I'm a very poor substitute for her dad in her eyes. I've sent my oldest to her room, that way I don't have to put up with her attitude! Cup of tea sounds good. Shame I can't have a glass of wine really!!

Wish I had my mums support-

First of all I told her when he stopped at her house he was not allowed on the wii because his consoles had been taken away from him- he played on it all day! I was fuming and she turned round and said forgodsake it's not a bootcamp. Would she prefer me to beat the crap out of him as punishment or take away the things he loves.

The best one was last weekend she said he is allowed to stay over at hers on sat and I said no because the week before he was hitting me and really hurt me and stopping at his nanny and grandads is a treat. She was texting and ringing saying you can't stop me seeing him etc bearing in mind she never rings up to see how he is, never picks him up from school never does bugger all with him. It was mothers day the next day and she told me I had ruined her mothers day!!! They are my kids haha shouldn't they be with me for mothers day . Then I for nasty texts of my 14 year old sister saying I'm our of order I have ruined mothers day for my mum. Lol a safe to say I didn't go and see her. She constantly criticises me about my children how I am too harsh on them. She and my step dad rang me earlier and asked to speak to Harley and asked him if he was stopping round this weekend!!!! Without consulting me!!! She is a social worker and thinks she knows everything but she has no clue.

Anyway sorry for the rant haha

Days like these are when I head straight to fridge for a nice glass of chilled vino!!! Failing that a packet of Haribo also does the trick. :D

Keep hanging in there, it won't be long before they're all tucked up in bed.

When I saw the title of this thread I was like 'Oh My God!' lol.

My 17 months has been testing boundaries of late and it's mega annoying as i'll be telling him off and I'll look over at my husband and he's laughing! I'm like WTF??!!

Don't worry though, my son was being so naughty yesterday I changed his CeeBeeBees to Bargain Hunt shut him in the living room and at my dinner in peace! Lol.

ps I have 3 teenage boys, so I get triple the trouble. I've even been known to have a Wine & Haribo chaser... :D

Same here ladies ... I have a 4 and 6 years old and its manic... they just constantly fight ... Never wake up for school

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I feel your pain! Our two are three and four years old, it's a nightmare! Today they've eaten a tub of hot chocolate and been jumping in our baby's cot and generally not listening.. Hooray for bedtime soon! Haha

Our 6 month old seems so easy compared to the older girls..

Hope things calm down

And almost breathe.... Kids are on their way to bed and benders is on in 15!!! Glad I'm not the only one that has days like this/ kids like mine!!!!

You're deffo not the only one! Haha

Xx

Ha ha! This is what I do! Put the two year old in a high chair, pushchair or somewhere safe! And go outside and have a cigarette, coffee or a bloody kit Kat lol! For five minutes just ignore them and breath. A couple of minutes won't hurt either of them and it's surprising how much patience you will regain after just a short time alone xxx

It's all started again!! All my 2 do is argue and fight. Spent a about 1k on their bedroom redoing for them over th last month and just have gone up their and it's trashed toys and clothes everywhere!!!! Toys are going in black bags and they are not having them back now. I could honestly neck a bottle of vodka now I'm that stressed lol

I just want to get in the car and drive and clear my head,seriously had enough now,they are messing around on the bunk beds so tomorrow if they carry on I'm going to get an angle grinder and chop their new bunk beds in two if they can't behave properly in them. Arrgghhh :(

I've got 3 boys, age 7 (8 in a few weeks), 5 and 3 and my 5 and 3 yr olds are litte s**ts most of the time. Especially when they're over tired.
My 3yr old picks up ALOT of bad habits off my 5yr old. Both 3 and 5 yrs olds have lost their favourite teddies, and wont be getting them back until they behave. Today my 3yr old shouted at me as we walked home from school. He went straight into the naughty corner as soon as we got in.
My 5 yr old just does not listen to anything I tell him. He screams when I tell him off, so I end up putting him in the naughty corner for screaming. Hes also been grounded from going to Taekeondo lessons for a month until he starts to listen.
My 7 yr old sits and cries because he has sensitive hearing and cant stand all the noise and shouting. He has earplugs. lol
Then my Husband comes in from work, moans at me because im moaning at him because they've been so naughty!
And dont even get me started on meal times....we always eat at the dinner table, Me and the boys, then Husband eats later as he gets in at 6.30. My 5 yr old is HORRENDOUS at eating anything soft. He gags. So spends the whole meal time gagging. Then my 3yr old follows suit....Mealtimes are a battle, and I dread them every day. No wonder I became anorexic a couple of years ago....

Sometimes it feels like we're on our own. When in reality, there are thousands of other parents going through exactly the same things at exactly the same times! lol
xx

Though I would join in on the rants my gals 7 born half a pound and as a result has learning disabilitys and other behaviour problems,athsma,always in hospital and has lungs of a 50 year old that will only get worse, and she is being a vile Lil beast at the moment it starts from the Minuite she gets up I say billie can you get dressed please I go down make brecky 15 mins later I go up not dressed then I'm not brushing my teeth,your not doing my hair coz it hurts,I dont want that for breakfast lol.....here we go I think to myself.

So were out the door she's generally messing being cheeky we get to school she's running around like a nutter basically rolling around in the mud like a dung beatle lol.

I go home do chores clock watching making sure I'm not late for my little wearl wind.

I pick her up and I know what's coming......I'm board,what can I do when I get home,I'm hungry that's before we even walk out the gate.

Walking home running about I ask her to stop running she stops for a few seconds them off she goes again so I tell her of not shouting but she says why you shouting at me wwwaaaaattttt I'll show you shouting in a min my girl.

Get home bedrooms trashed I send her up she cries screams strops slams doors shoves all her crap under the bed tells me it's tidy and it's not.

She spent an hour nearly on the naughty step today she was soo rude to her dad whilst I was out earlier being a pain in the ass.

This is our routine every day and in-between all of this I have to do medicines inhalers physio in morning and at night for her bones and special learning and so on.

It's stress stress stress but you know what ladies I would not change it for the world because above all of that she's is loving caring and I'm so lucky my Lil angel is alive.billie dosnt understand alot of what she does and dosnt know why she does it she's a caracter and makes my laugh so much even when she is a cow at times.

I go outside have a fag.....or two lol and start it all over ha ha ha.xxx

Latest posts

Back