Thinking of switching to Bio Sculpture from Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelleConnor

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I have just had a friend text me and ask me which gel system I use, I told her I use Gelish to which she replies oh no only bios last on my nails.
Ive never really looked into bios before or heard a lot about them.
From what I can see they are stronger than Gelish and you can also sculpt with this system.
I was thinking about doing a CND Brisa Hard Gel course to give my clients strength that they need but now Im wondering whether to just go over to Bio?
I have posted before about how popular Gelish has become in my area and how girls are charging ridiculous prices for Gelish which means Im not getting any clients through the door?

x

I offer Bio & I get my new clients from being on their recommended salons on their website. (You need to pass with an A grade to be on there)

You will need to train with them, but it has many different finishing gels to suit all clients.

Yes you can sculpt & repair with bio, you can also infill.

Type your postcode in to the required section on the bio website & see if there are many techs in your area. As you have to do their training (unlike gel polish where you just need a mani certificate) it is harder for any one to start up offering.

Xx

Hi Geeks,

I have just had a friend text me and ask me which gel system I use, I told her I use Gelish to which she replies oh no only bios last on my nails.
Ive never really looked into bios before or heard a lot about them.
From what I can see they are stronger than Gelish and you can also sculpt with this system.
I was thinking about doing a CND Brisa Hard Gel course to give my clients strength that they need but now Im wondering whether to just go over to Bio?
I have posted before about how popular Gelish has become in my area and how girls are charging ridiculous prices for Gelish which means Im not getting any clients through the door?

x
I trained in Bio first and then when Shellac came out I took that on as well. I run the two systems side by side as they both suit different clients. Bio tends to last longer, therefore I charge more. Shellac customers like to change their colours more regular. If one does not work for a client you have a back up to try! Bio is a true soak off gel not a gel polish and therefore has it advantages.

Latest posts

Back