This is what I'm talking about, that is all!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm here with my mixed fruit rekorderlig :)

1382816050501.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382816046.139666.jpg

'Bellini Tini'

Vodka & peach schnapps topped off with champers :D I'm on it tonight lol xx

Love love the strawberry and line ones!!

I've got strawberry and lime kopparberg next ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Me too ! Cheers everyone !

Attachments

• 1382815527761.jpg
    1382815527761.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 65
What's your tipple tonight W1nnie and Kels?

Going bulls out classy!!! Strongbow lol

Was on the wine again, forgot to take a piccy of it, got my son home from uni for the weekend, lovely to catch up with him, so a low key party suits me ! Anyone for cheese nibbles ? :biggrin:

:biggrin: I'm staying classy sauv blanc !

Was on the wine again, forgot to take a piccy of it, got my son home from uni for the weekend, lovely to catch up with him, so a low key party suits me ! Anyone for cheese nibbles ? :biggrin:

Love cheese and crackers abit of Austrian smoked and Wensleydale and cranberry!!

Love cheese and crackers abit of Austrian smoked and Wensleydale and cranberry!!

That sounds even better ! Maybe everyone has the timing wrong tonight as the clocks go back !

I forgot to take pics of my bottle of Kopperburg (strawberry & lime) sorry :o but it did go down well. I'm off to bed as my son won't stay in bed passed 8am and as the clocks go back tonight that will mean I'll be up by 7am :rolleyes: wish he would listen to us when we tell him there is an extra hour in bed.

I forgot to take pics of my bottle of Kopperburg (strawberry & lime) sorry :o but it did go down well. I'm off to bed as my son won't stay in bed passed 8am and as the clocks go back tonight that will mean I'll be up by 7am :rolleyes: wish he would listen to us when we tell him there is an extra hour in bed.

How old is he baggybear ?

He is 5 w1nnie.
My 6 year old & 10 year old daughters have gone to stay with my mum in West Wales for half term & my 16 year old son has gone to stay with his dad for the weekend.

3 nights in a row?!!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382901502.401190.jpg

I'm two days late!!

Latest posts

Back