This is what I'm talking about, that is all!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey.... I missed this last night as spent the evening at hospital and then a psychic evening! Tonight.... I'm on it! I'll be here lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Not sure if I can party two nights in a row anymore!! X

Can't believe I had a party with my phone last night:eek:

I'm just counting down the hours ;)

Laura xx

Sorry girls I have to be a little two faced with tonight. I really do have a party to go to....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm going to the cinema, then out for a curry and then drinks. Toddler is staying with Grandma - yay. Clocks go back - extra hour of drinking! I'll be with you in spirit tonight x

Fancy dress tonight? It is nearly Halloween!

Fancy dress tonight? It is nearly Halloween!

Believe me if you were to see my in my nightie and no make-up you would be scared:wink2:

Cutest thread ever!!!

I can't believe I missed it last night! I was consoling a VERY drunk, newly single friend and subsequently missed out on all the fun!

I can't believe I missed it last night! I was consoling a VERY drunk, newly single friend and subsequently missed out on all the fun!

It's ok hazeleyes we'll be on it again tonight :p 🍷 can't wait !!

Laura xx

It's ok hazeleyes we'll be on it again tonight :p 🍷 can't wait !!

Laura xx

Ok I will try and join you party animals tonight although- I will be amongst said friend again I'm sure I can creep off!! X

Ok I will try and join you party animals tonight although- I will be amongst said friend again I'm sure I can creep off!! X

Invite your friend, a plus one!! X

I am waiting for Santa or the Elf to feed the reindeer and Salt & Pepper the turkeys lol then I willl be cooking some food & sending my little one to bed (the older 3 are all away so it's just us 2 here at the minute which is nice). Link if anyone else wants to show thier kids too (or have a nosey themselves lol): Santa's Official Reindeer Live Feed | ReindeerCam

When all that is done I shall go and pour myself a little something and join in tonight's party.:biggrin:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382814753.914632.jpg
Ahhhhh first alcoholic drink in a month! Well deserved ;)

CHEERS!

Laura xx

A good party was missed by some of you last nigh.:biggrin:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382815680.858633.jpg
Swapped my tipple tonight but I'm here!!

Latest posts

Back