This Morning-stereotypical bad report-we don't need this!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shahildar

Reaction score
Oo I had to come and let of some steam have just seen on my facebook feed this from This Morning ... asking if tans have had their day

I am sooo annoyed and everyone and their granny is having a pop saying I thinks its chav and youve been tangooed

Umm I had to comment ... see pic 2

Im so disgusted that we have to fight this fancy putting someone on to fight our corner who promotes the orange look None Of my clients come in asking to look like a desperate scousewife thats for sure?!

Thoughts?? Xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 on Superfast 4G on EE. Using the Salon Geek App for Android.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this! Was doing a clients nails and it was on in the background! I think it's ridiculous! I'm still busy as ever with tans and my clients love them! As long as they are applied properly with a good solution they are not orange and look lovely and natural! All of my clients say tans make you look slimmer and feel more confident and it is a much safer way to achieve this look than sunbeds so of course they haven't gone out of fashion. With everyone being so much more health conscious nowadays people prefer them to cooking themselves and I think they appear to be not as popular as you don't have the obvious tango look with modern solutions so its less obvious it's a spray tan now!

l

Probably not a good idea to post up people's Facebook names...

Lol silly lady "I hate spray tans but go on the sun beds" spray tans have def not had their day- the cheap streaky orange kind for a tenner should have had thou ;-) I wouldn't worry people always slating something in our industry!

Probably not a good idea to post up people's Facebook names...

Ah bum It was supposed to be cropped... I dont think I can delete it :/

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 on Superfast 4G on EE. Using the Salon Geek App for Android.

I have deleted the pics, and slightly adjusted your post to still make sense.
Feel free to edit it yourself shahildar.

I have deleted the pics, and slightly adjusted your post to still make sense.
Feel free to edit it yourself shahildar.

Thank you doll... ill crop the photos correctly & repost :)

Attachments

• 1372765539200.jpg
    1372765539200.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 249
  • 1372765553396.jpg
    1372765553396.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 230
Well said! I didn't see this morning today as was swimming with my little one but I'm sure I'd have been shouting at the telly if I had!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Have tans had their day? No (short answer lol)

Meh don't worry it will just weed out all the pants spray tanners that give us a bad name and leave space for better ones like us :)

I seen that on my newsfeeds too.....i couldve ranted but i thought leave them too it.......like everyone has said, coming from a professionals point of view no they havent and like u said in ur comment tans have come a long way from the biscuit smell......we also use suntana :-D xx

Love hearing everyones views ...

I really think they could have at least had a better representive rather than a scousewive!!

X

Latest posts

Back