thumbs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this site and rather nervous but really enjoying it - keep up the good work!!!

I did Creative spa/mani and have now booked onto the L & P conversion day next month - can't wait.

I am struggling with white tips for thumbs - do Radical French fit an average sized thumb???????

Hi there and welcome to the board, no need to be nervous, we`re all really nice on here and with a big variety of talent you will fit in just nicely. Just grab yourself a bottle and have a jolly good read.
As for your question, I`m afraid I can`t answer it as I am working through the white tips I have (as I don`t do many sets with white tips) which are Alida and they don`t fit all thumb sizes

scissorhappy57 welcome to the board of all board, or as I call it the motherboard of all cyber info sites ....

Yes the radical french size one or even the size two will fit the average thumb.
If you are looking for larger tips, try ProNails, they have out sized tips...

Just a little thought
love Ruth xxx

Hi, thanks for the nice friendly welcome to the board!!!

I will try the Radical French - please can you tell me where I can purchase Pronails?

They will be at Exel .............
but here is a link to their website:
http://www.pronails.co.uk/
hope this helps
love Ruth xxxx

hi 2 of my sisters have really big thumbs and the largest radical french does fit them, i also have some other white tips and the largest 1 of them doesnt fit them, so u should be ok with radical french...they r fab tips i love them...just bought a big box, cost twice as much as some others but r well worth it...vicky

SCULPTING!!! Why buy more tips :?: If your tips arenot big enough (which is quite unusual), then sculpt the tip - you then get the perfect size and fit!! :rolleyes: ;)

sculpting is definitely the way to go but I need a bit more practice before I`m let loose with clients wanting a full set

debbiepromotions said:
sculpting is definitely the way to go but I need a bit more practice before I`m let loose with clients wanting a full set

...but in this situation, it need only be the thumbs!! Bet you could sort that, even if it took a little time! :thumbsup:

Hi - thanks for the advice about tips for thumbs - I tried the Radical French white tips and they worked really well.

The next job on my to do list must be "sculpting" and that sounds as though it might be a nightmare.

When I read through all your letters you all sound absolutely brilliant and I do get a bit despondent at the thought that I may not get as good - perhaps I am just too impatient!!!!!!! But never mind - I am willing to work hard.

scissorhappy57 wrote:
When I read through all your letters you all sound absolutely brilliant and I do get a bit despondent at the thought that I may not get as good - perhaps I am just too impatient!!!!!!! But never mind - I am willing to work hard.

Well love thanks for the complements to all of us, never get dispondent, as they say "Rome wasn't built in a day, it took at least a few master classes"..............
The trick to getting great is, well heck I am still working on that one.........
be patient, get practicing, get educated, get more training and get drunk now and again lol....................

So see there is nowt to it as they say up north lol...........

love Ruth xxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back