Thuya lash tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie111

Reaction score
I've just bought some thuya lash tint that doesn't come with instructions????
Also it came with two solutions, special solution dye and solution gel, as far as I know ones for tinting eyebrows, does anyone use this brand, could you tell me the instructions for this make?
Surprised it didn't come with instructions.

No one use this brand????

Hi I use Thuya.

Prep and protect the area as usual, and in your dish place 2 lines of dye about 1cm in length and add 2 drops of solution. So the ratio is 1:1.

You leave it on for 10 mins for lashes and the normal seconds or so for eyebrows.

The kit I bought had an instructional DVD with it, if you'd like I could copy it and send it to you. Just pm me your address.:hug:

Hi I use Thuya.

Prep and protect the area as usual, and in your dish place 2 lines of dye about 1cm in length and add 2 drops of solution. So the ratio is 1:1.

You leave it on for 10 mins for lashes and the normal seconds or so for eyebrows.

The kit I bought had an instructional DVD with it, if you'd like I could copy it and send it to you. Just pm me your address.:hug:

Thankyou that would be great, I bought it from ellisons, can't understand why no instructions came with it though. so what is the gel for? Is that for eyebrows?

Anybody else use this I would like to get started using this but still don't know what the different solutions are for?

why not ring Ellisons I'm sure they well post some instructions to you if you tell them you didnt recieve any.

anne xx

Looks like I'm going to have to, I thought people would have told me to save the hassle, I would have expected some in the box.

Latest posts

Back