Tigi copyright colour lovers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4/2, 9/02 and /2... Mix according to the desired depth you are going for.

Could you not just do 6/1 or /1 on its own?

Depends how red it is now but youll probs neednto use something with a /1. /2 wont be strong enough to take over the red x

so rep came today! I wasnt that impressed really!!! she told me to book an hour out and she stayed 15 mins! No freebies, samples NOTHIN!!! Couldnt answer my questions on mixing semi and permanent??? I dont really like the packages as you cant choose what u get! Im confused now! HELP xx

So my client i have coming back into the salon on friday, came in to my salon today and she looks like 5/6.. so going of that... what formula do you guys suggest?

Thanks

so rep came today! I wasnt that impressed really!!! she told me to book an hour out and she stayed 15 mins! No freebies, samples NOTHIN!!! Couldnt answer my questions on mixing semi and permanent??? I dont really like the packages as you cant choose what u get! Im confused now! HELP xx

Oh I'm rather Shocked! You can mix everything! Ill come and show ya ;) what did she tell you? X

Oh I'm rather Shocked! You can mix everything! Ill come and show ya ;) what did she tell you? X
me too!!! I want ed to know the theory behind mixing semi and permanent as molecule size and chemical make up is different, so when covering grey would u still get 100% coverage? 'yeah cos the permanent is dominant' so why bother mixing then? 'cos its an endless colour pallet' Yes I know but surely you can make anything in either creative or gloss with mixing and adding mix master? 'yeah you can' is all I really got! I asked for samples and what products she had with her so I could have a play, but she said she didnt have any!!!?

me too!!! I want ed to know the theory behind mixing semi and permanent as molecule size and chemical make up is different, so when covering grey would u still get 100% coverage? 'yeah cos the permanent is dominant' so why bother mixing then? 'cos its an endless colour pallet' Yes I know but surely you can make anything in either creative or gloss with mixing and adding mix master? 'yeah you can' is all I really got! I asked for samples and what products she had with her so I could have a play, but she said she didnt have any!!!?

Thts wrong! It makes it 75% coverage! The semi waters the permanent down, so it makes Demi/quasi chat prods you wanna try? X

Thts wrong! It makes it 75% coverage! The semi waters the permanent down, so it makes Demi/quasi chat prods you wanna try? X
Some of the catwalk styling products and some backwash samples! so for 100% coverage u wouldnt mix them? x

Some of the catwalk styling products and some backwash samples! so for 100% coverage u wouldnt mix them? x

Yeah just use base in creative, and either mix master on its own or chosen shade, FB me what you wanna try ill do my best ;) x

So my client i have coming back into the salon on friday, came in to my salon today and she looks like 5/6.. so going of that... what formula do you guys suggest?

Thanks

As its the last time we are going for Violet or shes going brown :eek:

As its the last time we are going for Violet or shes going brown :eek:

I would use 6/1 if it like 66/66 or 55/66 ? If not maybe put 5/6 semi then 6/1 as 6 + 1 = 2? Tone wise that is

I would use 6/1 if it like 66/66 or 55/66 ? If not maybe put 5/6 semi then 6/1 as 6 + 1 = 2? Tone wise that is

Thanks Blue its the last attempt for her :eek:

Fingers crossed :wink2: x

I agree but maybe do 5/26 in gloss instead of 5/6 just so your not adding to much red. X

I agree but maybe do 5/26 in gloss instead of 5/6 just so your not adding to much red. X

Even kim is a bit confused on which to use :eek::lol::lol:

Even kim is a bit confused on which to use :eek::lol::lol:

Thats not like her lol aslong as you think of your primary colours blue+red=purple x

Latest posts

Back