Tigi copyright colour lovers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tigi rep coming tomorrow! Anything specific I should ask for??? Xxx

Sent from my DISTAB9000R using SalonGeek

Make sure u ask for what you want! In my package I only got 2 colour storage racks free.. I asked if I could have some more & I've ended up with 6, as well as extra colour bowls, scales and other bits lol x

Tigi rep coming tomorrow! Anything specific I should ask for??? Xxx

Sent from my DISTAB9000R using SalonGeek

Get them to explain the backwash allowance

I'd like as much as i can get! What kind of packages are there, do I get shade charts, bowls, brushed etc? X

I'd like as much as i can get! What kind of packages are there, do I get shade charts, bowls, brushed etc? X

I paid 4 ton ;) for the bronze package but maybe look at silver, I would of I had it now :0) yes shade chart you get x

Blue can i come and shadow you for a week while I convert to tigi? Heheehehe xxx

Blue can i come and shadow you for a week while I convert to tigi? Heheehehe xxx

Of course! I get bored easily on my own :( xx

Yay!!! I was a great junior xx

My juniors loved me! X

I got the silver package and it included a trolley, gowns, aprons, towels, bowls, brushes all sorts! X

what backwash do they do, we use L'Oreal at mo as its more treatment based!

In that case go for s factor, and you'll love the new purple shampoo! (When it's launched) Definitely Elasticate too! ;) ask for samples! X

In that case go for s factor, and you'll love the new purple shampoo! (When it's launched) Definitely Elasticate too! ;) ask for samples! X
oooohhhh yeah, loads of samples! Hope she comes loaded! x

Thats what im waiting for :wink2:

Apparently it's amazing! As the conditioner has Colour pigment in too! And it will be launched into catwalk....and oatmeal and honey is back! X

Latest posts

Back