Tigi copyright, shall I move to them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yer on natural!!

Yer on natural!!

That's your answer then, if you
Use it on artificial colour it's not as strong as its working to shift the colour, if you use it with a colour, the colour stops it lifting to much but using it on its own is like putting a pinball in a spin dryer...that things just gonna go everywhere....have I confused the issue or you get me? X

That's your answer then, if you
Use it on artificial colour it's not as strong as its working to shift the colour, if you use it with a colour, the colour stops it lifting to much but using it on its own is like putting a pinball in a spin dryer...that things just gonna go everywhere....have I confused the issue or you get me? X

Hum I thought even on natural 8.5% souls only get max of 1 lift as it has no zing to it? There guild and website doesn't say it will lift more on natural hair and they need to make it clear!! I'm very very cross with our rep in that case as its my reputation on the line and Ive just followed her information and the guides!!!!

Latest posts

Back