Tigi -

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why iv never stocked osis. Never been keen on wella, never seen evo or joico in there. Might even look into less well known brands that will bend over backwards to get stockists and wee willing to do anything needed to keep clients happy like I do with my clients xoxo

Yea i complety agree i think when i earn enough money and i an fortunate to have my own salon or rent a chair etc i think ill find exactly the same somwthing that i know is proffesional only something that is worth my investment in for me and my clients x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yea i complety agree i think when i earn enough money and i an fortunate to have my own salon or rent a chair etc i think ill find exactly the same somwthing that i know is proffesional only something that is worth my investment in for me and my clients x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

The downside to your wonderful idea is your looking around 2-3k for stock and the likes of kerastase is in tk maxx too!

The downside to your wonderful idea is your looking around 2-3k for stock and the likes of kerastase is in tk maxx too!

Horrible name and design so nope, just like eon electric, won't have them because of their stupid name xoxo

Horrible name and design so nope, just like eon electric, won't have them because of their stupid name xoxo

Would you manage to sell it though? I can guarantee everything I've got in stock now will sell most b4 Xmas if not ill put it into 3 for 2 in new year

Would you manage to sell it though? I can guarantee everything I've got in stock now will sell most b4 Xmas if not ill put it into 3 for 2 in new year

Don't know who I will go with so not sure. It's not all about the sale with me though, its the principal. It's like free range eggs v caged, I break the caged ones so no one buys them, principal. Xoxo

It's hard because their products are great, I love using them but really should be exclusive to stylists.

I also buy free range

Don't care, why send me a email saying they will get back soon. Poor show on their side and I think its that they are trying to think up a clever response to make us think its exclusive still. I'm looking into other brands now and am going to send them emails to check their exclusivity. And no brand that sells anything at all in retail stores be it the "salon name" or "retail name" like Schwarzkopf do a lot of and wella xoxo

It would of been an automated email prob. Wonder how their going to answer all the questions! X

I really don't understand salons that stock the likes of wella, loreal, schwzarf tigi fudge etc when these products are in super drug, boots and the likes of tk maxx and home bargain stores like B and M.
As a salon owner we are purely exclusive with Alfaparf which we get from a wholesaler called AKS in derby they serve the whole uk and are great value too and ONLY serve professionals only, the color is excellent and the shine is incredible and the wet line is unbeatable when it comes to looking after the clients hair, please do check it out Nd the service you get is fantastic

It would of been an automated email prob. Wonder how their going to answer all the questions! X

Yeah it's automated, am doubtful I will get an email back xoxo

I'm off into town today Christmas shopping. I might have a look in our tk's and see if they too stock bits!!

Don't know who I will go with so not sure. It's not all about the sale with me though, its the principal. It's like free range eggs v caged, I break the caged ones so no one buys them, principal. Xoxo

Hardly principal it's quite pathetic!

Igora, bed head, American crew, nioxin!! To name a few spotted today!!

Latest posts

Back