Time for a change of tanning product?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylieb

Reaction score
I am using solglo at the moment and think it's brill,smells great and never goes orange etc but it's such a pain when it fades off as it starts to crack and you can only exfoliate a certain amount of it off at one time and this usually makes it worse.

Does anyone know of any solution that does not go orange and this wont happen with?

Also,if i switch to a different solution does this mean i will have to do my training all over again to use the new solution?

THANKS!!! XXX

I am using solglo at the moment and think it's brill,smells great and never goes orange etc but it's such a pain when it fades off as it starts to crack and you can only exfoliate a certain amount of it off at one time and this usually makes it worse.

Does anyone know of any solution that does not go orange and this wont happen with?

Also,if i switch to a different solution does this mean i will have to do my training all over again to use the new solution?

THANKS!!! XXX

Cracking on fade off is either to much application or consistent with solutions that have a higher initial colour guide.

Most solutions only go orange if to much solution is applied or that to high a DHA % is utolised for their skin type...it is important to spray a customer with a DHA % that is relevant to their skin type.

You can switch any brand without the need for retraining....you may need to experiment a little at first until you get used to the "specific" manufacturer...I.E. viscosity of liquid,initial colour guide,strength of DHA used etc etc
Hoping this helps :hug:

Hi

Ring around as many suppliers as you can and get some samples. Try them and keep a record of their fade-out qualities, colour, smell etc, and then decide who to go with.

So long as you have a tanning certificate, you should be able to buy from any supplier.

Good luck!

Cracking on fade off is either to much application or consistent with solutions that have a higher initial colour guide.

Most solutions only go orange if to much solution is applied or that to high a DHA % is utolised for their skin type...it is important to spray a customer with a DHA % that is relevant to their skin type.

You can switch any brand without the need for retraining....you may need to experiment a little at first until you get used to the "specific" manufacturer...I.E. viscosity of liquid,initial colour guide,strength of DHA used etc etc
Hoping this helps :hug:

I have tried everything to try to stop this like applying less lotion and i've even sprayed myself with the lighter one,when really i should have the darker one.But it still does the same. I always make sure i exfoliate my skin before and apply the cream supplied by solglo for a base coat.Its really bugging me now as to why it is doing it.
Thanks for your help !!! xx

do a search on here and you will find loads of info.

Hi

Ring around as many suppliers as you can and get some samples. Try them and keep a record of their fade-out qualities, colour, smell etc, and then decide who to go with.

So long as you have a tanning certificate, you should be able to buy from any supplier.

Good luck!

What is tantrick like hun? How does that fade? x

Ive been using Tantrick and find it really good. Ive recently tried Sienna and although found it to be a good colour and nice smell etc, i've found that the fade off was terrible especially around the neck etc.

I think you will find it is trial and error. Some people love Tantrick and hate the others, some love Sienna and hate Tantrick etc. Each to their own and so I would suggest to just get some samples, test them out and then see which YOU prefer!

It's like a packet of revels - I like one flavour, you like another! (I know - crap analogy!)

Good luck!

It's like a packet of revels - I like one flavour, you like another!

mmmmmmm but what if your a pig and like all the flavours :eek:
Yum yum yum..I do like Reveles :lol::lol:

mmmmmmm but what if your a pig and like all the flavours :eek:
Yum yum yum..I do like Reveles :lol::lol:

Surely not the orange one or the coffee!:eek:

I have tried everything to try to stop this like applying less lotion and i've even sprayed myself with the lighter one,when really i should have the darker one.But it still does the same. I always make sure i exfoliate my skin before and apply the cream supplied by solglo for a base coat.Its really bugging me now as to why it is doing it.
Thanks for your help !!! xx

well I guess if youve tried everything with this brand and your still not happy (have you talked to them about the problem your having???) then all I can sugest now is that you ring round as many manufacturers as you can ,get samples and try them out...theres got to be one out their that will give you everything you are looking for???
dont give up or get frustrated...try other solutions and you may be very happy :hug:

What is tantrick like hun? How does that fade? x

Tantrick has a very even fade-off. Never had any complaints about it and I get lots of repeat customers!:hug:

I find xen tan to be the best tan when it comes to fading and everything else for that matter the colour is fab. urban tan is good too.

I find xen tan to be the best tan when it comes to fading and everything else for that matter the colour is fab. urban tan is good too.

Where would i buy their solution hun? x

Xen tan is the pups nuts IMHO.
Everyone i have tanned comes back for more and more.

Ruthy xxx

Google xen tan. their number is on their web site. Very helpful and the colour is just amazing...Ruthy xxx

Latest posts

Back