Time Sheets for staff - anyone help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CadenceAlex

Reaction score
I have started doing time sheets and decided we will write cheques every Friday for staff, so we can check their time sheets Thursday night and pay them accordingly. I am fed up of paying them online as I have made a couple of expensive mistakes which have been a headache to sort out.

Anyway, I went into Spreadsheets to do this but wanted columns that they can fill in... but when I print it out.. the names and days are there.... but no columns.

Can anyone help?

I have started doing time sheets and decided we will write cheques every Friday for staff, so we can check their time sheets Thursday night and pay them accordingly. I am fed up of paying them online as I have made a couple of expensive mistakes which have been a headache to sort out.

Anyway, I went into Spreadsheets to do this but wanted columns that they can fill in... but when I print it out.. the names and days are there.... but no columns.

Can anyone help?

You need to 'select' the print area and then select 'border style' and click the style you want. There are lines so that the full box, half the box, etc etc can be displayed...if you go to print review you will see what it looks like before printing .. if its not just right.. re select and change accordingly.

Hope I explained that right.. it is very easy though.

Right after opening up Excell this is how you do it.

Highlight the area you need, then 'right click' and select 'format cells'. Then select 'border' and follow your nose!

Sounds like you need to put borders on the boxes hun, this is a little hard to explain but I will do my best.

Select your column and it goes blue I think, then click format and click borders and select the outline one. Do this for each column and when you print they will show up.

If you need any more help let me know.

HTH

Rachel

You need to 'select' the print area and then select 'border style' and click the style you want. There are lines so that the full box, half the box, etc etc can be displayed...if you go to print review you will see what it looks like before printing .. if its not just right.. re select and change accordingly.

Hope I explained that right.. it is very easy though.

Right after opening up Excell this is how you do it.

Highlight the area you need, then 'right click' and select 'format cells'. Then select 'border' and follow your nose!

Thanks so much... have done them now!!!

Shame I can't rep you :cry:

Have you tried the customised templates that are on the microsoft office website. They have some great time sheets that automatically transfer loads of data onto them for you like dates etc.

Have you tried the customised templates that are on the microsoft office website. They have some great time sheets that automatically transfer loads of data onto them for you like dates etc.

No i've done them now... thanks anyway Oey :hug:

Latest posts

Back