Time to trial new tan solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misslizi

Reaction score
Hi guys

So as most of you regulars know, I used fake bake a few years back and switched to suntana and haven't since found a solution to tempt me to fully make the switch.

Decided to make the most of this awful weather so I've got a couple of samples to trial and ill post a review and pics soon :)

This week I'm trialling Ambermist - has anyone got any experience with the brand? I'm looking forward to giving it a spray and seeing the results.

I recently tried viesha rapid tan and thought it was fab but not quite the one to tempt me yet although lovely solution!

I have a 10% LA tan to try which ill be doing shortly and I know many of you rate it but its nice to try new or less known brands don't you think?

Tia - how you getting on with your trials?

Will soon be posting pics and results :)

Looking forward to seeing the results! Ive tried loads and eventually settled on Brown Bitz (which my clients love) but I'm starting to get itchy feet again, I've still got some samples yet to try so will start using them up I think. Good luck with your testing if nothing else you'll just realise you still love Suntana x

why dont you try laurens way iv only heard good things about it

Oow excited my favourite topic TANS. Let's all trial some and put our views of them. Now then what can I try?? Need to scrub off my lizard tan then I'll trial one. I have A tan rapide same as 50 shades of brown could try that one. X:lol:

Yes Tia trial those two as heard a bit of noise on them recently !! My fav subject too :) can't wait to see results x

I've just started using Crazy Angel my clients love it. (Read some bad things on here though ha)
I've tried LA tan (loved at first but not wowed) Suntana (again loved at first but some clients didn't?) Nouvatan (I'm just not wowed by it? Where as everyone else is!)
I'd say Crazy Angel is very similar to LA tan but I think I prefer it. In going to get another tan to run alongside it for my older clients and men but just deciding on that one x

To be honest I've never even requested a crazy angel sample because I haven't heard great things on here :( I am yet to sample Nouvatan but they are so highly rated that I certainly will do in the near future. Looking forward to sampling LA tan and Ambermist over the next couple of weeks. I try and sample new and up coming solutions to keep up to date the with market but not switched yet. I still use fake bake 60 min tan as I love it and suntana is my main range as its just fab. I take pictures and write a review and get my sister to trial the tan each time so that I get a consistent review on each tan... Ill try and spray her this week and come back with pics :)

:Love::biggrin::lick::D:D:Love:let the trial BEGIN.............

Yes Tia trial those two as heard a bit of noise on them recently !! My fav subject too :) can't wait to see results x

Did. You know they are the same tan. Just with 2 names:eek:

Ooooohhhh that's a bit naughty!!

i'm also trialing tantrix allstars 18% on a couple of young ladies.

i loveee laurens way solution its amazing smells good dark! and theyve got a 16% which is ultimate dark i know they do good deals better than other brands and really look after you, if you buy like 6L it £34 a litre and its a good quality fake tan no streaks no green tinge no nasty biscuit smell, deep dark colour its what i go in two weeks sunbathing on holiday. I honestly wont use any other now try it its wicked im pregnant now 6 months and i get spray tans all the time its complelty safe but dont have one in the first 3 motnhs with any fake tan! but this ones paraben free alcohol free and odourless streak free !

I'm more than happy to send samples of sunlesssolutions out to anyone that'd like to trial it, just pm me xx

That's a lovely offer thank you Lisa! Well ladies I have the LA tan to trial next week and Ambermist the week after! Hubby is going to be a great spray tanner after all this practice lol!

I am trailing Vita Liberata on the 18Th of this month will let you know what it's like!

If anyone would like to try a sample of our solution in either 8%,10%,12% or 14% let us know. x

I've just started using Crazy Angel my clients love it. (Read some bad things on here though ha)
I've tried LA tan (loved at first but not wowed) Suntana (again loved at first but some clients didn't?) Nouvatan (I'm just not wowed by it? Where as everyone else is!)
I'd say Crazy Angel is very similar to LA tan but I think I prefer it. In going to get another tan to run alongside it for my older clients and men but just deciding on that one x

what colour tan is crazy angel? i tried a bit on my face last year but thought it was goldeny, how do you find it?

Jem would love to see the results of your vita trial! I'm spraying next thurs so I'm nice and tanned for a work leaving party! Will post pics :)

We use siennaX in my salon and I really like it. 4 different strengths of colour so can keep everyone happy, I'm a pale pasty lady so love that there is a light colour that I can have without looking tangoed! X

This is from Sunday evening all sprayed on Friday morning washed of sat morn. The left pic is the darkest 13% with some drops put in. Me on the right, I had the 6% on weds then the 9% on us Sunday morn and washed off before I went out about 8hrs i am super pale!I've loved it as its faded a dream! I've not had to scrub within my life and girl I did last Friday had one again last night for the races today and she didn't have a patchy fade off, she commented how much easier it was to exfoliate compared to la tan. I am really happy with it. I fancy the vita Liberata ones for my clients who like st tropez (not sure if they are similar) but want a premium one to offer with crazy angel. Although I am HAPPY With crazy angel.
The girl is spraying me with vita on the 18th will be great to finally have a pro spray me rather than the Boyf ha c

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365172825.600490.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365172825.600490.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 306

Latest posts

Back