Time to trial new tan solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh this is 6% guide colour on left and wash off on the right :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365173226.291170.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365173226.291170.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 273
Jem it looks lovely! It looks darker than a 9% and 13% but really suits you and great to hear about the good fade off! Ill have to trial it - how did you arrange a sample ? X

I just went to my local Alan Howard's who stock it and bought a bottle (think it was £9.00?) it did myself and two friends so paid for its self. I also ordered my items from Salon Direct as they had a 20%off offer so basically was vat free. I know a few people have hated it on here but the colour and fade off won it for me! As I'm sick of battling in the bath to get tan off x

I trialled suntana after hearing the reviews on here, not overly impressed with it, I tried the 8% coconut on me and its went very goldeny/orangy, on one of the team I tried the cherry and week later blackberry...she thought they didn't wear that well. But I was impressed with their customer service

So still using Rapide as its going really well

Thinking of trying Brownbitz now

Hello ladies! I have just sprayed my 10% Ambermist trial solution and so far so good! It sprayed on nicely, I didn't need to change my settings really from what I normally use and it sprayed evenly with a nice guide colour and dried quickly. The application smell is literally 'barely there' I've never known a solution which such little fragrance, not even the smell of fake tan itself which is interesting and a pleasant surprise! The guide colour is simple, not too dark and would be comfortable leaving the house in the guide if I needed to. Now to wait 8 hours for the outcome! Ill post pics in the next couple of days of the just washed off and a couple of days off colour.

Has anyone else trialled anything recently? If you contact Ambermist on here they very kindly sent me a sample and were quick, friendly and helpful :) lets see what my colleagues say on my work do on Friday to the colour!! X

Have you tried the Beautytrix spray tan formulas? My fave is the organix they do samples and have a discount on each litre of solution at the moment it was on the fb page. The colour is fab do us the smell I'm currently cooking in some now x

Hello ladies! I have just sprayed my 10% Ambermist trial solution and so far so good! It sprayed on nicely, I didn't need to change my settings really from what I normally use and it sprayed evenly with a nice guide colour and dried quickly. The application smell is literally 'barely there' I've never known a solution which such little fragrance, not even the smell of fake tan itself which is interesting and a pleasant surprise! The guide colour is simple, not too dark and would be comfortable leaving the house in the guide if I needed to. Now to wait 8 hours for the outcome! Ill post pics in the next couple of days of the just washed off and a couple of days off colour.

Has anyone else trialled anything recently? If you contact Ambermist on here they very kindly sent me a sample and were quick, friendly and helpful :) lets see what my colleagues say on my work do on Friday to the colour!! X

oooh cant wait to see the results, i have 3 circles on my leg, 1 la disco 18% , 1 tantrix 18% 1 ambermist 12% .not sure i can really tell this way but, i'm sooo impatient.the tantrix looks darker than the disco,gonna see how long colour lasts between the 3.:D

oooh cant wait to see the results, i have 3 circles on my leg, 1 la disco 18% , 1 tantrix 18% 1 ambermist 12% .not sure i can really tell this way but, i'm sooo impatient.the tantrix looks darker than the disco,gonna see how long colour lasts between the 3.:D

let us know what you think!!

If anyone would like to try a sample of our solution in either 8%,10%,12% or 14% let us know. x

Hi I'd like to try a sample please!

Tia how did it turn out? I've just washed off and it's a lovely colour, very natural and no hint of orange wahoo! Now to see how the colour lasts over the next few days! Will post pics later xx

Tia how did it turn out? I've just washed off and it's a lovely colour, very natural and no hint of orange wahoo! Now to see how the colour lasts over the next few days! Will post pics later xx

Misslizi how do you like your tan?? is it brown like fake bake, can't tell from my circle formation on my leg. i'm waiting for my xen-tan sample to come for me to try, they said i'd get it at wk end just gone, then they would give me 10 days before they rang back for an update.they left a message on my phone on tues to see what i thought, not got sample yet lol, there keen,ha ha.x

Lol I think that's why I didn't end up sampling them as they rang me about 3 times a week before I'd even had chance to spray it!!! I like brown tan ! Like a beach tan , golden doesn't really suit me x

Lol I think that's why I didn't end up sampling them as they rang me about 3 times a week before I'd even had chance to spray it!!! I like brown tan ! Like a beach tan , golden doesn't really suit me x

please keep us updated regarding your tan.fade off, how long it lasted etc... thanks xx:lol:

I have been sprayed with xen-tan tonight, sprayed on lovely,beautiful scent, very very fast dry off. now i'm sat developing away. i will see what i think in the morning, you can tell it's a quality tan.x:lol:

I have been sprayed with xen-tan tonight, sprayed on lovely,beautiful scent, very very fast dry off. now i'm sat developing away. i will see what i think in the morning, you can tell it's a quality tan.x:lol:

Have you had the one with booster drops?

Have you had the one with booster drops?

oh not sure, thought there was only one xen-tan.they said they had a darker one coming out soon.x

oh not sure, thought there was only one xen-tan.they said they had a darker one coming out soon.x

The first one I sampled wasn't very dark so they said they would send me one with booster drops in which was much better, but to my knowledge the booster drops have to be added to the whole 1/2 gallon, so you would need to buy 1/2 gallon with drops and one without. They did say they were going to be bringing out 1L bottles but from what I can see they haven't. It was a shame because I really liked the tan but as I was only starting out I couldn't guarantee I would use all the solution before it went off. What do you think of the tan today?

The first one I sampled wasn't very dark so they said they would send me one with booster drops in which was much better, but to my knowledge the booster drops have to be added to the whole 1/2 gallon, so you would need to buy 1/2 gallon with drops and one without. They did say they were going to be bringing out 1L bottles but from what I can see they haven't. It was a shame because I really liked the tan but as I was only starting out I couldn't guarantee I would use all the solution before it went off. What do you think of the tan today?

I stand corrected appears they do now have litre bottles x

They do it in a 1lt bottle i have seen it on there web site and Alan howard warehouse. It feels lovely on the skin really silky ,i would say i'm a 10% in colour,it's nice but think i prefer fake bake 60 min.xx

u3ygysej.jpg
sorry about the cropped pic, my friend didn't want to be in it! This is me wearing amber mist 10% , just seeing what the fade off is like now x

Latest posts

Back