Timings and costs for Brisa application?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siana

Reaction score
To those of you who are old hands at Brisa - just wondering what your application time is for a full set of pink and white sculpted over tips? I've only just converted and it's taking me 3 hours!:eek: (not yet on paying clients) What would be a good time to aim for?

I've also been researching costs for this too which varies widely. I'm hoping to get a cost per service breakdown but would anyone be prepared to share their own charges for their various services involving Brisa? Would be very grateful for any info. Thanks! x

At least you get to finish it. I can't even do 1 nail lol.

I just can't master it at all. The white tip just has so many dents in it, even after using the brush flat. My string method, to make the smile line is spot on, but I just can't do the white filling...Just can't get the hang of it. Looks like it is French tips for me still!

If you contact S2 or your Academy they will be able to send you out a little booklet with the breakdown of the cost per service :)

Vicki x

I just can't master it at all. The white tip just has so many dents in it, even after using the brush flat. My string method, to make the smile line is spot on, but I just can't do the white filling...Just can't get the hang of it. Looks like it is French tips for me still!

Practice, practice, practice!!!:D If you use white tips you won't get the practice you need to perfect it!:)

To those of you who are old hands at Brisa - just wondering what your application time is for a full set of pink and white sculpted over tips? I've only just converted and it's taking me 3 hours!:eek: (not yet on paying clients) What would be a good time to aim for?

I've also been researching costs for this too which varies widely. I'm hoping to get a cost per service breakdown but would anyone be prepared to share their own charges for their various services involving Brisa? Would be very grateful for any info. Thanks! x

it takes me about 1.5hrs - 2hrs depending on how much natural nail I have to work with.

I start at $60 (roughly 40 pounds) but if they are severe nail bitter the price goes up as it takes me longer to do.

get a practice hand and practice every chance you can! LOVE sculpting with Brisa....now I hate to work with tips :)

Thanks for your replies! New Nailz - were you on the course on Wednesday in Bournemouth? I'm sure I remember that written on your tunic? Regarding white tips - Jem did say you can only use clear tips with gel otherwise you won't get a proper cure. Your nails were fine! I thought you did really well! I've been playing and practicing with the white gel on a tip and I have definitely improved the smoothness before curing.

EmJz - that's helpful thanks. I'd like to make it to 2 hours max - so that's a whole hour to shave off!!!

Latest posts

Back