tingly fingers...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendyrose

Reaction score
morning geeks!!

happy friday...office christmas party on this lunch time!! bring on the free drinks!!

i did two sets of refills and one full set last nite of gels, i dont generally do more than one a nite, and i woke up this am with tingling fuzzy feeling in my rite index and middle finger ...does anyone else get this? and if so how long does it last? i need my rite hand in full working order to lift all my free drinks...lol

hi hunny... not sure if this is the same thing... but i (and a few other geeks) have experienced something similar.. i started a thread a while ago... have a look to see if it sounds familiar???

http://www.thenailgeek.com/main/19304-am-i-having-reaction.html

...if its the same as what i had, it may spread to other fingers, and end up really dry and horrible (yuk!!) best advice i can give is start wearing gloves... i wear gloves (nitrile) all the time now to try and prevent further reactions.

Even tho i was totally against wearing gloves at first, now it feels WEIRD if i dont wear em!

hth... sorry if i'm barking up the wrong tree!!

x

thanks laura...doesnt really sound like wat you had, it doesnt hurt and there are no visable signs it's just tingly and fuzzy...thanks tho x

maybe you were just resting on a nerve when you were working - this happened to me when i was using the phone a lot at work, resting my elbow on the desk all the time holding the receiver up to my ear, but now we have headsets it doesnt happen

I have this problem due to a trapped nerve in my spine, had a car crash and twisted my spine! Anyway the doc tels me its the same as repetetive strain injury , the cure is the same. Take a break between clients, and stretch out your back, shoulders and neck. Remember all that stuff they taught us about proper posture etc at the begining of the nail course? Well they ment it and its all true.:cry:

Latest posts

Back