Tinkerbell

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bohemianbeauty

Reaction score
A sample of what I have started to do in my new salon. I am trying to be more creative.

Please feedback. Anything is much appreciated. ;-)

HOW MUCH WOULD YOU CHARGE FOR THIS?

Sculptured acrylics - hand painted nail art

Thanks Gemma

AM THINKING OF ENTERING A COMP BUT NOT SURE IF I AM GOOD ENOUGH SO TESTING THE WATER ON WHAT PROFESSIONALS THINK OF MY WORK FIRST. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT. MUCH APPRECIATED. X X

After looking through your artwork I gotta say WOW :eek:
But I espcially like these. Very sweet and feminine... and WHAT DETAIL!

What kind of brush do you use for your nail art? Do you use a certain brand?

Hi there these are ok but is there any reason why the cuticle are is dry and cracked? you could try putting cuticle oil on them to give a healthier look:!::)

The designs are ok ,but with cuticles like that how can we admire the design.

I have to say i totally agree in regards to the cuticle hun,thourough prep and plenty of good quality oil would have made such a difference.

I have to say i totally agree in regards to the cuticle hun,thourough prep and plenty of good quality oil would have made such a difference.
i was thinking the same thing.
its a shame because of the cuticles being so bad it took my attention away of what i should of been looking at which was your nail art.
your nail art is fab,that tinkerbell is amazing,could you tell us how you did it and what products you used?
to be honest though it doesnt matter how good your nail art is with cuticles like that as they ruin the end results of your great art work,imo.x

The art is beautifull but the nails are awful in my opinion x

Thanks for your honesty guys
The nails are my customers own and as for her cuticles, they are bad I know but when she rips boxes open with the hands and nails for a living there is only so much i can do in salon, cuticle oil has been applied but they are THAT dry it dont seem to do anything.

THE ART!!!
I use Jica paints with a striping brush and thats all I used for the art, black with a bit of white then over the top for the wings. :)

Will get the cuticles perfect for the next piece or work I will prepare for you.

Just had a thought, how are your client's nails has there been any improvement yet~~ could your client wear gloves and use an instrument to open boxes?

Latest posts

Back