Tint of yellow after afew day???(l&p)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlouise

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I am still trying hard to master l&p...i have noticed that after afew days a tint of yellow is showing on the free edge :sad:

I will tell you briefly what i do and maybe someone could tell me why this may be happening..

prep
apply tips
primer
apply l&p
buff up
solar oil

i am still finding my beads are to runny...would this be why?I use all same products..not mixed them.
thank you for reading xxx

Could it be that your brush is contaminated? Whipe your brush on a lint free pad and see if it leaves a yellow streak

Are you using white tips ?

It is one of those things that tends to happen when you overlay a white tip with clear powder,
the only way you will get a true white tip is to learn how to apply your white powder and then when you apply your clear or pink to the nail bed do not drag it over the white smile line area hth

you also need to get your mix ratio sorted out hun,
laminate a piece of paper and practice picking up your beads and place them on the paper, do this until you get it right,
you will find it much easier to produce nice nails when you have cracked your mix ratio :hug:

It is one of those things that tends to happen when you overlay a white tip with clear powder,
the only way you will get a true white tip is to learn how to apply your white powder and then when you apply your clear or pink to the nail bed do not drag it over the white smile line area hth

i just use three beads of pink powder when using the white tips..

I use pink and white powder with clear tips. clear powder with glitter tips and just pink with white tips..

Get your self some white powder and practise doing it doing it that way hun

Get your self some white powder and practise doing it doing it that way hun

so,use pink and white powder when using white tips? x

No use natural or clear tips and pink and white powder,
this way when they come back you can rebalance the set rather than having to soak off and do a new set,
they should be teaching you this on your course hun

you also need to get your mix ratio sorted out hun,
laminate a piece of paper and practice picking up your beads and place them on the paper, do this until you get it right,
you will find it much easier to produce nice nails when you have cracked your mix ratio :hug:

thank you..
i will get some laminate paper! as my mix ratio is just too wet...(it is stressing me out) xx

No use natural or clear tips and pink and white powder,
this way when they come back you can rebalance the set rather than having to soak off and do a new set,
they should be teaching you this on your course hun

it was only a one day conversion class...not really long enough...x

Latest posts

Back