Tint testing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ngawler10

Reaction score
Just had a new client enquire and so i sais to them they need to have a tint test done atlest 214 hours prior....

Just wondered how all you other geeks deal with this..?

Do you just do the test n wait to hear and if alls good continue with the appointment? Do you get them to sign a form to say they have had a test etc?

Just had a new client enquire and so i sais to them they need to have a tint test done atlest 214 hours prior....

Just wondered how all you other geeks deal with this..?

Do you just do the test n wait to hear and if alls good continue with the appointment? Do you get them to sign a form to say they have had a test etc?

Hi I patch test at least 24hrs prior to tint behind the ear and then book them in assuming there will be no reaction and if there is they can come in and i will try another brand on them but normally you will find there is no reaction so then they fill out and sign a form saying they had the test and there was no reaction. hth!!!

When anyone new asks for eye treatments such as eyelash perming, tint or eyebrow tinting I always say they need to have the skin test at least 48 hours prior to treatment. When they come for the patch test (which I do behind the ear) I then book them in get that date in the diary!! and get them to fill out a client record card, I then write down that they have had a skin test with the date next to it. When the client comes back for the treatment I then put all ok next to the date of test and get them to sign the record card.

Thank you i will get a little form together with an added extra bit to say a test has been carried out :) x

Latest posts

Back