Tinting/bleaching a beard.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dee5

Reaction score
Hiya,

Had a querie from a gent about dying his beard Green, White and Ornage for the EURO '12. Now I haven't seen him as this was via email to the salon.
Is there anything other than jolene that can be used???? Obviously need the middle part white white ya know. Wanna have whatever I need in before a face to face consult, as I want to do the patch tests that day, dont want him to have to come up twice!

Thanks to ANYONE who can help!

It's very very stubborn! It's pubic hair!

Hahahhahahahahha, please tell me you got the wrong end(literally) of the stick. It's the one on his face!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yeah it's still classed as pubic hair! Gross I know! But it is...

Hahahhahahahahha, please tell me you got the wrong end(literally) of the stick. It's the one on his face!!!!!!!!!!!1

You get a beard when you go through puberty, therefore it's pubic hair lol.
Used to work with an Asian guy and we put majicontrast on his beard...bloody stubborn but maybe his ethnicity didn't help either!

Ah lads stop! I need to put like crazy colour green and orange on it, ONE of ye must know lol

Colour spray? I would say ill do a strand test....

Hahahha I WANNA CHARGE HIM NOT SEND HIM TO THE PUND SHOP ROFL.
What would you test with????

I meant on myself...lol try bleach

I don't think there's that many barbers on here, but I'd give one of them a call and ask advice.

Ask the client if he will just have the ends done so you can use normal bleach in foil, I don't think u will get white with joleen.
It works different on women as their facial hair is fine and usually just te natural facial hair everyone has that's just darker.
Possibly ask the beauty geeks also xoxo

Latest posts

Back