Gold thrown out in blonde tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then you’re not using the bleach correctly.
And you're not using this site correctly! It's supposed to be a place to share, show support and learn. Not a place to show hate, belittle people and generally act like a b*tch towards others. Grow up and say nothing if you can't be supportive or helpful. Honestly your behaviour is disgusting and pathetic.

I don't use bleach
I am a mobile hairdresser and have been a hairdresser since 1975. I go every week to my hair salon and love to chat about new products. Today I mentioned what was said. This lady is a tutor at college and age 27. Discussed this with her and she totally agrees with me. Two different types of process and bleach definitely swells the hair but tint doesn't.

And you're not using this site correctly! It's supposed to be a place to share, show support and learn. Not a place to show hate, belittle people and generally act like a b*tch towards others. Grow up and say nothing if you can't be supportive or helpful. Honestly your behaviour is disgusting and pathetic.

There seems to be a recent influx of very poorly trained/untrained posters who are not interested in learning anything or helping others and only want a specific formula for their own hair.

I‘ve had enough of these ungrateful bratty posters and will ask the site owners to remove my 10,000 plus posts and pinned posts and leave you people to figure it out for yourselves.

There seems to be a recent influx of very poorly trained/untrained posters who are not interested in learning anything or helping others and only want a specific formula for their own hair.

I‘ve had enough of these ungrateful bratty posters and will ask the site owners to remove my 10,000 plus posts and pinned posts and leave you people to figure it out for yourselves.
That’s a great idea, as all your informative posts have now been overshadowed by your arrogant and hostile behaviour. You have no doubt put some new hairdressers off asking a question on this site that could be easily answered by a seasoned hairdresser.
Please don’t forget what we are all taught whilst training.. ‘We are always learning and educating ourselves throughout our hairdressing career- no one knows everything’

Now this getting silly.
@AcidPerm For sure you have guided people and put a lot of time and effort into helping people on this site and your badge has been well deserved for your past good sound advise and have helped many.
BUT this high status has gone to your head a little and almost made you think you are infallible. You are not. None of us are.
So put your big girl pants on, stop spitting your dummy out and apologise for being rude. It’s no biggie. Everyone has a bad day.
if you still have the view of people posting as you have said in your earlier post then agreed it’s time for you to leave and let us help each other out on here without the hate.

😱😱😱😱
Uncalled for!!!
Everyone is at different levels. And where would you have been without someone to teach you??

There are many new members that are not totally trained or experienced and we value them also. The ones with more information that are willing to help are very much appreciated.

I have not used high lift tint for years because I have not needed to but recently I have had a client who is about a natural level 7, we used to bleach then tone as she wanted it super white, then grey! But recently she just wants a more natural blonde. She is very warm so I went in with a 10.1 and 30vol and it looked lovely, natural but still a little warm but she was happy. I wondered if a high lift would work better next time but she has very fine hair, (it was fine before I started doing her hair) so using 40 vol scares me a bit as I know you need to use that for high Lift. And I know high lift is rather strong! Those that use it, what is your experience and would you use it on fine hair? It would be the roots only, her ends are a lovely blonde so I would not touch those, thank you. I am just on here for some feedback/suggestions from other hairdressers, I do not want to get involved in any disagreements on here please. I am just jumping in as you are talking about high lift. Thank you in advance

I have not used high lift tint for years because I have not needed to but recently I have had a client who is about a natural level 7, we used to bleach then tone as she wanted it super white, then grey! But recently she just wants a more natural blonde. She is very warm so I went in with a 10.1 and 30vol and it looked lovely, natural but still a little warm but she was happy. I wondered if a high lift would work better next time but she has very fine hair, (it was fine before I started doing her hair) so using 40 vol scares me a bit as I know you need to use that for high Lift. And I know high lift is rather strong! Those that use it, what is your experience and would you use it on fine hair? It would be the roots only, her ends are a lovely blonde so I would not touch those, thank you. I am just on here for some feedback/suggestions from other hairdressers, I do not want to get involved in any disagreements on here please. I am just jumping in as you are talking about high lift. Thank you in advance
You will be fine using 40 volume with your high lift even on fine hair xx

Thank you, so 40vol will not end up damaging the hair? Because she is very thin on top!? That is what worries me, but thank you, I will give it a go next time.

Thank you, so 40vol will not end up damaging the hair? Because she is very thin on top!? That is what worries me, but thank you, I will give it a go next time.
You will be fine using 40 volume with your high lift even on fine hair xx
I have a client with very fine hair and use a 12/1 and 40 vol every 6 weeks on her roots the condition is great , you would obviously never want to take that throughout the mids or ends.xx

Again you persist at knocking peoples views. NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE.
Bonds are broken in any oxidation in a colour treatment so hair is damaged with either process. Highlift causes LESS moisture loss hence why it FEELS different on some peoples hair. Whilst technology might state that less damage is caused by bleach used with low peroxide it is for sure dependent on other variable factors. It’s like - pharmaceutical company saying paracetamol cures all headaches when it doesn’t in practise sometimes you need a little more.
Explain why and how you get your best results from bleach on those peoples hair that it feels different with bleach instead of knocking peoples comments or simply don’t comment at all and leave it for someone who is going to be more helpful to answer
As I said, they are a narcissistic bully. Nothing constructive to say have they sadly.

Latest posts

Back