Tips on removing tint stains

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elouisebrows

Reaction score
Ive got eyebrow tint on my wax pot and on bottles of products which makes it all look messy. Anyone have tips on how to remove it?? X

Ive got eyebrow tint on my wax pot and on bottles of products which makes it all look messy. Anyone have tips on how to remove it?? X
I used Ciff with bleach on my mag lamp and that worked also on my chair. Use it very carefully as it might take the shine off a shiny wax pot though?? I recently brought some of the new Marvel Brow tint from Sallys and some got onto and under my thumb nail. A week later it is still there and looks awful this new stuff really stains so beware!!

have you got any wax pot cleaner? that stuff is brutal so maybe that could work?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks ladies i will try all x

If you do nails you could try some IPA, or if you don't buy a little surgical spirits. It will generally remove the tint stains without removing the shine from the plastic. Be careful with what you clean your pots with though because once your remove the shine off the plastic and get it stained again, there is NO getting it out :)

Latest posts

Back