tips, tips, and aaarrgghh tips!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blossey

Reaction score
Just reading the Blending tips post which spurred me on here......

This is mainly for Australian techs,
What tips do you use for blending? What brand

I have decided to try and find a better brand and have taken advise from the other thread and I'm going to contact some suppliers for some samples to see which ones i like.
So do you have any brand names for me? who can i contact for them?

This is for natural tips for blending. I don't use alot of French tips, and i don't blend them anyway.

Of the brands I have tried I recommend trying EZFlow or Creative tips. Haven't tried Entity yet, and I am hanging out to try the new performance tips from Creative.

I use Creative also and have very rarely had a problem blending. And if I did, it was my own fault. ;)

excellent, so Creatives tips are on the list to try so far.
Do you think they will give mne a free sample?

I use IBD products but i have not found any natural tips, ive only found IBD white and clear tips

excellent, so Creative s tips are on the list to try so far.
Do you think they will give me a free sample?
'

You can ask.:hug: I cannot for the life of me think of what the tips I use..they are the ones in the reddish box and they are a full well tip. Strong and flexible and easy to file. They also have the clear tips and french tips.
Hope they work for you.

Hey there!
I use mainly creative and oceasia tips, creative are really a dream to blend :) not sure if they give free samples though worth a shot!

i've just emailed my supplier telling them i would like to change tip brands as the ones i use dont blend easily, do they know of any brands that offer samples or any advice they could give me

Both Creative and Ezflow tips are a whizz to blend :)

I use tips from American Beauty (the Eden Natural tips), very fine, very flexible, yet strong.

They blend sooooooo easy and are a very reasonable (almost ridiculous) price compared to many brands. I have used them for 12 months now ....... never a problem.

this may sound cheapo but i get my tips off ebay! they are really strong and blend so easily. i have never had any complaints and few breaks! i also use nsi line out xx:green:
p.s i think they supply to everywhere but they are in bags not boxes but you can buy boxes seperate

this may sound cheapo but i get my tips off ebay! they are really strong and blend so easily. i have never had any complaints and few breaks! i also use nsi line out xx:green:
p.s i think they supply to everywhere but they are in bags not boxes but you can buy boxes seperate

what brand are they? how do you know they are all the same brand? Do they come from a highly reputable seller?
I dont like to use tip blender. I prefer that my clients know i can blend their tips all on my own.
Not to offend anyone who uses tip blender, when i started out i did use it too.

what brand are they? how do you know they are all the same brand? Do they come from a highly reputable seller?
I dont like to use tip blender. I prefer that my clients know i can blend their tips all on my own.
Not to offend anyone who uses tip blender, when i started out i did use it too.

look under C moon nails on ebay I only use mine for practice as Im still learning but I must say they seem fab (some of the french tips are awful) but these c moon and other moon nails are the better quality ones, although I dont know too much about nails yet the quality looks the same as other named brands but as I said I only use them for training purposes
cos of expense

i love hawley tips for their price and ease of blending..they come in natural and french, full well or cut outs.
Draw back is no clear and they suit a flatter nail..but i just sculpt anything they dont suit.
Hairmart supply them.

i also use the american Beauty tips (eden) as well. I have no problems with these tips they are light and easy to blend....hth...

Thanks Anne and Carl, I'm also looking into the eden tips too now.

Thanks everyone for your input xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Hi just wondered how you went with finding tips, have you tried the Young nail ones, you don't need to blend the clear ones.
Cheers Lorri

hello Aussie - I use creative and GIGI Rouse has recommended the well less tips from creative - no blending. Creative are good, slightly more expensive but they don't split and I just love em. From a West Australian :rolleyes:

Where d'ya get em from and how do they compare to say CND????

Hi I haven't used cnd tips so can not say. aus-e nails are the dist for Young nails. Seen them at a few demo and had the girls do them on me and they look great and stay on.
Cheers lorri:)

Latest posts

Back