TNW any good

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautifulnails1

Reaction score
Hi all
Was just wondering who does trendy nail wraps how popular they are and how easy they are.
Asking before i go ahead and book on a course.
Many thanks

Hi all
Was just wondering who does trendy nail wraps how popular they are and how easy they are.
Asking before i go ahead and book on a course.
Many thanks

Hi, I picked up a couple of packs at olympia to try out, mainly for myself, they're not bad although I have nothing to compare them against, and I am having trouble getting the free edge to stick consistently without it feeling rough but I'm quite prepared to believe that's my application rather than the product.

Not sure I'd recommend them yet... but neither would I say avoid like the plague.

Damned by faint praise I suppose ! :)

All forms of the new nail wraps (TNW, Minx, Blinz etc) are very popular. It does seem to take some time to get used to them, and they last much better on toes, rather than on fingers, but they'll be a good seller at Christmas.

Thankyou girls. Im gonna buy a sheet tommorrow i think and try on myself hoping there are instructions on how to remove them thou. Just in case..lol
I was thinking they be good for xmas too as a short fix for people for the parties etc.

I use Trendy & Love them!!! X

Really easy to apply, and really nice designs x I/My clients can have them on for 2/3 weeks before getting bored! Lol x There is a trandy group now on here if you want to have a look :) x

Latest posts

Back