To all the mobile spray tanners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x Tiger Jo x

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
What do you wear to go out to spray people at there homes? Do you just wear your normal clothes or something that looks a bit more professional? Please could you give me advice on whats the best option to wear? Thanks :)

I am a mobile hairdresser but i still wear a uniform i think its more professional than turning up at your door in normal clothes especially as the client is paying for a professional service.

Hi I wear my tunic and a pair of black trousers as I feel it looks more professional :)

as above i wear a tunic and dark trousers i just think it looks so much more proffesional

Hia,

I also wear my usual tunic/uniform... it definately gives that proffesional look.

x x x

I wear dark brown trousers and a dark brown t shirt with "Turn Up & Tan" in diamantes!

Hi guys! Thanks for your replies. Do you know where can i buy a tunic from? :)

Simon Jersey is one place, but I hate being encased in polyester!

I got a brand new one from a shop on ebay it was black and very nice so have a look there x

Hiya thanks, i had a look and i have seen some nice ones, them mandarin ones look nice, is this wot you have? :green:

i would like to try wearing a tunic but i think i would feel too proffesional if you know what i mean. its different in a salon i think. Although i do want to look professional :grr:

Latest posts

Back