To chop or not to chop!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks lovely! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

That cut looks so pretty on you x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Looks lovely and really suits you. Love this hair cut! 😊

Looks fab hunni x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

You look so much more mature & sassier :) xxx

Ahh thank you everyone :) Will take some getting used to lol. So glad I look more like my age (nearly 23!) and not so much like a 15 year old girl ha ha!xx

Looks lovely! Really suits you x

HairBy Amanda

Really suits you it's gorgeous x

Ahh thank you everyone :) Will take some getting used to lol. So glad I look more like my age (nearly 23!) and not so much like a 15 year old girl ha ha!xx

Yeah you definitely look more like your age now. You look very classy too :)

Oh you look really lovely I hope you are pleased with it ! :)

Aw thanks everyone :) I just need help giving it a bit more oomph now!! Has anyone tried that powder stuff for root boost? I've tried it but within 10 mins it's back to it's flat old self again!xx

Aw thanks everyone :) I just need help giving it a bit more oomph now!! Has anyone tried that powder stuff for root boost? I've tried it but within 10 mins it's back to it's flat old self again!xx

Your hair looks lovely! Some of my friends use root boosting powder however I am not so keen! It is a quick fix, but I don't believe that it usually lasts. It also makes you're hair difficult to brush from the roots/matted! I find that a bit of hairspray and root back-combing works much better, and can last a lot longer! :)

I love dry shampoo for a bit of a boost. I have really fine hair and it does wonders. The cut looks beautiful.x

Your hair looks lovely! Some of my friends use root boosting powder however I am not so keen! It is a quick fix, but I don't believe that it usually lasts. It also makes you're hair difficult to brush from the roots/matted! I find that a bit of hairspray and root back-combing works much better, and can last a lot longer! :)

Yeah I've found that now, just taken a brush to it and it's gone quite greasy too :/ think I will definitely stick to good old fashioned backcoming and spray!

I loooove dry shampoo I'll try that too. God help my hair the next few days ha ha!xx

Your hair looks really lovely! Xx

Latest posts

Back