to spray or not to spray?????????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the-hairdresser

Reaction score
hi all

just looking for alittle advice in regards to spray tanning, we currently use the st tropez cream at the mo and love the results but we want to keep up with the trends so am looking at spraying!

ive tryed the automatic spray booths myself but felt like i was unable to breath in there, also 2 of the nozzles were blocked which i didnt no about until after the tan so i came out white on my back and one leg, so this has put me off.

what does everyone think about the new st tropez booth which the tan is sprayed on by a therapist????

is it worth the cash and do people feel happy standing there in the paper pants while being sprayed? (dosnt bother me but will be nice to hear others opinions)

thanks

It wont be any different to any other booth... offered from Spray Tan Cubicle, Couture, Tantrick, Xen Tan, Sudo...... the booth is just a trendy looking thing with extraction in.

Check out solutions by asking all companies for samples.

Find Spray Tanning Technicians, Salons, Suppliers in your area.

Has all spray tan suppliers on there.

Hope this helps.

Deffinately go a hand held over a booth. You cant cater for different shapes and sizes with a booth, cant contour or apply more where needed. No machine will ever be as good as the human eye.

hii wanted ask about the spray booths aswell as i wanted to get a spray tan but a bit embaressed about just wearing thongs plus how long would it last plus do they usally go patchy after it starts fading
sorry for jumping on your thread :lol:

Latest posts

Back