To use Clarins....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckjustpamper

Reaction score
Right guys i hope someone will be able to help me with this one...
In my previous job at a spa we used Clarins products, i was trained in all treatments, certification, how to sell the products, everything about them etc etc...

Well now that i have my own salon i am looking to still do Clarins but the start up fees are artound £5000 :O
This for now i simply cannot afford :(
As i have alread trained in them and used to retailing the products etc. can i not purchase the product individually for use of my treatments? also individually and then sell them to my customers?
Or is this not accepted with Clarins?

Or maybe has somebody else done this with another supplier?

Help with this one is very much appreciated
:hug:

I used to work for Clarins and unfortunately they will not allow you to do this.

Thankyou JakkiD for your respose, i thought this would probably be the case so just wanted to check, would you have any recommendations on other facials brands by any chance?

Could you not get a business loan to take them on? I did that for Decleor, my start up being considerably more than £5,000, but I made it back very quickly in treatments and sales. I made the decision when I opened to invest in the products I wanted from day one, at some expense, but this certainly paid off in the amount of clients using known brands bought in.

Are you sure is £5k the opening order? As far as I remember is more like £8000+VAT.

I recall it being around the 10k mark, plus youmust have a minimum of 2 treatment rooms, with showers in them.

Latest posts

Back