To Wax or Not to Wax, that is the ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodbird

Reaction score
Hi, Needing a little advise from my fellow beauty geeks.
I currently offer Gelicure nails and also Semi Permenent Eyelash extensions however I am thinking of doing a waxing course. Before I book it I was wondering if those of you who currently offer waxing would say it is profitable, is it a popular treatment and what % of customers are wax clients? compared to the other services you offer.
Thanks for all your help

Waxing is the bread and butter service of most salons.
Most of out clients are waxing clients. I'd say go for it!

Hi, I would recommend learning the art of waxing! it's very popular for me x

Absolutely agree it's the bread and butter of a lot of therapists with a good loyal customer base built from it.:D

Waxing is a great choice for your next course you will find not only will you gain clients those that come to you for other treatments will usually start adding on an eyebrow wax etc to their appointment too! Great money earner!

I have recently qualified in waxing and found it to be popular already plus it is strangely satisfying :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I love waxing and it is definately one of the most popular treatments for me :)

Thanks for all your replies i'm sold waxing course about to be booked. Thanks again x

Hi jodbird, I offer semi permanent lashes & really want to do the eyebrow course Kim lawless offers but having had a look on kims website it seems she's in demand until at least October :sad:

I really think eyebrows goes hand in hand with lashes... why would a client want to have gorgeous lashes & scruffy eyebrows lol

You'd be on a winner with brow waxing! x

To wax definitely Hun xx

Latest posts

Back