Toddler hairstyles?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie13

Reaction score
Hey just wondering if anyone can give me some ideas for my 1 year olds hair :D

I always do the same style either pigtails or a ponytail and I want something new! Shes got shoulder length hair with a side fringe iv looked online but it's all really tight braids ect that dont look very comfortable.

Shes also starting nursery in September so I want to keep her hair up to help with nits ect so any ideas would be appreciate thank you :)
<3 Stephanie <3

Hi it's still pig tails but I find this way my little ones hair stays in place longer without the front starting to fall out &#128522; xxx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404550384.771140.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404550402.323793.jpg

Thank you ill give that one a go looks cute and comfortable!

<3 Stephanie <3

How long is her hair? My daughter has way too much for her age lol. She is two on the 27th. I am always doing different things. French braid, two French braids, pigtails, pigtails with plaits, half up do, pony tail, bun or my favourite is twisting the sides and gripping them then a ponytail. If they are tight enough that holds the longest!

How long is her hair? My daughter has way too much for her age lol. She is two on the 27th. I am always doing different things. French braid, two French braids, pigtails, pigtails with plaits, half up do, pony tail, bun or my favourite is twisting the sides and gripping them then a ponytail. If they are tight enough that holds the longest!

Its touching her shoulders so quite long I havnt tried french plaits so im not sure if theyd stay in ill give them all a go tho thanks :)

<3 Stephanie <3

Tried this one wasnt bad for my first attempt and stayed in well :)
Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1404574001159.jpg
    1404574001159.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 428
Its touching her shoulders so quite long I havnt tried french plaits so im not sure if theyd stay in ill give them all a go tho thanks :)

<3 Stephanie <3

My daughters is just past her shoulders and one French plait stays in until she rubs her head on something but two stays in all day

My problem is shampoo and conditioner for her, she has curly hair and needs good conditioner else it matts up over night

Yeah same I use a spray in conditoner on her hair and use that when I put it up otherwise its too soft and all falls out

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404577564.000658.jpg
Just put two French braids in to show you and hopefully it will stop her hair getting tangled in the night!

Think hers is a lot longer than your daughters tho! It's well past her shoulders in a plait lol! Grown Soo fast

View attachment 69593
Just put two French braids in to show you and hopefully it will stop her hair getting tangled in the night!

Aww looks so pretty I think the bottom of my daughters hairs long enough but the top is like natural layers so might not stay in ill try it tomorrow if I can get her to stay still long enough!

Wow. My little cousins are three and their hair isn't as good as that yet. :-( I'm desperate to do some proper hairstyles on them!

Lol my daughter was born with 2 inches of hair all over! And only lost a small amount from rubbing her head. When it's wet it's half way down her back! But it's so curly that it looks a lot shorter

I love babies with tons of hair mine had loads n lots it all at the front she looked like a bald old man haha but I people whos kids are like 3 and hardly any hair Iv noticed blonde babies have less and takes longer to grow. Me and my friend had babies a month apart and hers is blonde and pretty much bald!

Lol Marley was born with jet black hair but now it's a lovely warm blonde, looks a little red in certain lights! Lovely colour! But all the girls her age at nursery have barely any hair! Everyone thinks she is older, can't ever stop playing with it! Downside tho is it's always sticky lol

I have twin girls (age 3). One has long blonde hair and the other has short brown corkscrew curls. She is desperate for 'big, long hair' like her sister but those curls only grow up and out. Never down. Lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404591296.344646.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404591312.270582.jpg

These are our two, mama g! Three year old twins - eves curls are long when pulled out but doesn't look as nice as Ava's because it's flat to her head. She is happy now as we can do bobbles but for so long, it was trying to clip a whisp!

I have twin girls (age 3). One has long blonde hair and the other has short brown corkscrew curls. She is desperate for 'big, long hair' like her sister but those curls only grow up and out. Never down. Lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Aw bless her cute that they have opposite hair types tho!

Haha! They're gorgeous! Here's mine - I can't even put clips in Mia's hair. They just fall out :)

Attachments

• 1404593731115.jpg
    1404593731115.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 289

Latest posts

Back