Toner for ice white/60

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hair_addict_extensions

Reaction score
Looking for a toner for an ice white in extensions, lady has white hair! Ice white still has a yellowy tinge, I've tried a 12:81 comes off pinkish & 8:81 & goes to grey shes more white than pink or grey. Only really know wella as that's what we use in college, any other recommendations other than bleaching

Silver shampoo. 12/81 is not intended to tone with its a highlift colour. Or 10/6 in CT but that may go pinkish, trail and error. Extensions are odd.

Silver shampoo. 12/81 is not intended to tone with its a highlift colour. Or 10/6 in CT but that may go pinkish, trail and error. Extensions are odd.

I know, my friends manager suggested it I did silver shampoo after using it. It took the yellow tinge out I'll give the 10/6 a go 👍

10/1 +pastel toner but need to watch it come up as it can go too ashy.

10/1 +pastel toner but need to watch it come up as it can go too ashy.

Why ruin them with permanent? Plus /1 is ash, the OP wants ice white blonde, ash is grey.

I find toners arnt very good on extensions silver shampoo is best

I've used colour fresh 10/81 on studio 58 hair on the past which worked really well. Whatever you decide on Id test a strand first though to be sure xx

The other day I used 11.20 & 12.1 & 0.11 seperatley and it barley touched a golden blonde set probs #613 from memory, ended up just toning the clients hair gold & fitting them and the customer used silver shampoo every wash and the hair & the extensions faded out together nicley

Silver shampoo but don't leave it in for any length of time. Better to do shorter washes. I left first one in 3/4 mins and it grabbed and is now lilac. Try on a piece first xx

Think I need to get a better silver shampoo if I'm honest I picked up the osmo silver shampoo while I was at the wholesalers but I've had better results from the one from home bargains, maybe it just me lol

The home bargains one actually has an advert on tv now so they must be making serious money! I used to use it years ago it's called touch of silver, I sell the osmo one and a goldwell one in the salon everyone loves the osmo, my nieces hair turned purpley grey from overuse recently too

Latest posts

Back