Toni&Guy Interview

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 31754

Reaction score
i have never wanted a job so badly, and the local Toni&Guy is looking for a stylist, i applied and they left a message today saying they wanted to meet me for an interview, gonna arrange it tomorrow.

i have never been on a hairdressing interview before and i want this job sooo badly that i want to excel in the interview. have spent all evening texting around trying to find out different things about the salon, like the fact its gone renovation in the last few months and completely new management in the last couple of weeks.

its a franchise salon, so should i steer away from mentioning i've always dreamt of working in a T&G salon? also made a list of most of my fave hairdressers antoinette beenders, angelo seminara, lesley ashton, john sherley-price. i am a colourist at heart so most of my faves are colourists.

shoudl i mention that i excel in colour even though i am a good all rounder? does mentioning that i'm more into colouring that cutting hinder me?

HELP PEEPS!

xxx

Latest posts

Back