Tony's nail on Instagram

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CocoAllure

Reaction score
Hello everyone X

Has anyone heard of 'Tony's nails' on Instagram? He's from the states and done the famous Aqua nail and various other amazing things with acrylics.. Have a look.. I follow him religiously and hate it when he puts up another amazing set of acrylics.. What I am wondering is how he cuts so many different shapes into his acrylics? He states that the patterns are not gel or polish, and they are all done by acrylic!!! Mind blowing

I have seen his work, his acrylic skill is incredible and it does blow my mind, I just really don't like his structure... Not bashing at all, he has incredible skill I just personal think his structure is wrong xxx

I think his work is really clever must take hours not sure how practical it is [emoji6] do you follow The Nail Boss love his nails.

The nail boss I'll have a look [emoji7]
@Helward87 what do you mean when u say his structure is wrong?? He's very vague about sharing his techniques isn't he! It annoys me lol when he does show the odd videos here and there he seems to colour block the acrylics, but the smaller detail baffles me

Have u noticed how young nails inc have got him on board and he's now using all of they're products

The nail boss..
Omg another one!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hello everyone X

Has anyone heard of 'Tony's nails' on Instagram? He's from the states and done the famous Aqua nail and various other amazing things with acrylics.. Have a look.. I follow him religiously and hate it when he puts up another amazing set of acrylics.. What I am wondering is how he cuts so many different shapes into his acrylics? He states that the patterns are not gel or polish, and they are all done by acrylic!!! Mind blowing
Him and Nunis Torres are the reason I trained with Young Nails...Them smile lines [emoji7][emoji7] best thing I ever done xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1446675301.257409.jpg

The nail boss I'll have a look [emoji7]
@Helward87 what do you mean when u say his structure is wrong?? He's very vague about sharing his techniques isn't he! It annoys me lol when he does show the odd videos here and there he seems to colour block the acrylics, but the smaller detail baffles me

I noticed he doesn't post many videos, mostly front form pictures of his nails.
If you watch the videos he does have you can see his lower arch is a bit... Non existent, and the apex is flat or too far forward which makes the nail look a bit bulbous??! I take nothing away from the man, he is very talented, I just think a bit of re-education would make him INCREDIBLE with the right knowledge :) xx

Him and Nunis Torres are the reason I trained with Young Nails...Them smile lines [emoji7][emoji7] best thing I ever done xxx

Them smile lines are something else..
I just want one video one full video of how how how they do all the shapes

I noticed he doesn't post many videos, mostly front form pictures of his nails.
If you watch the videos he does have you can see his lower arch is a bit... Non existent, and the apex is flat or too far forward which makes the nail look a bit bulbous??! I take nothing away from the man, he is very talented, I just think a bit of re-education would make him INCREDIBLE with the right knowledge :) xx

Great.. So he can be even BETTER sob

I always struggled with sculpting whites as I couldn't get the hang of it or get the perfect smile line so I wouldn't do them..I started a refresher course with Youngs and this was my first attempt! Such an amazing brand x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1446675637.003558.jpg

Going to have a look at this nunis guy

I always struggled with sculpting whites as I couldn't get the hang of it or get the perfect smile line so I wouldn't do them..I started a refresher course with Youngs and this was my first attempt! Such an amazing brand xView attachment 191801

Beautiful clean smile line
I was tempted to do acrylics with youngs but chose CND instead.
I've noticed tony uses youngs now..

Beautiful clean smile line
I was tempted to do acrylics with youngs but chose CND instead.
I've noticed tony uses youngs now..
Thank you :)
I actually trained with NSI and I hated it,Youngs is like a little family [emoji23]
I was abit sceptical about using the e file but it's the best thing ever..never look back now xx

Thank you :)
I actually trained with NSI and I hated it,Youngs is like a little family [emoji23]
I was abit sceptical about using the e file but it's the best thing ever..never look back now xx

I love watching Greg salo he's amazing too

I love watching Greg salo he's amazing too
He's amazing isn't he? The lady who is teaching me got trained by him..She's so lucky xx

He's amazing isn't he? The lady who is teaching me got trained by him..She's so lucky xx

It's the way in which he explains things he's so easy to follow and listen to... So honest too I was so tempted to go with youngs

Latest posts

Back