Tony's nail on Instagram

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the way in which he explains things he's so easy to follow and listen to... So honest too I was so tempted to go with youngs
I know what you mean,he's brought out a new stamping kit which he makes look so easy [emoji23] he always comments on your work on Instagram too which is nice xx

I know what you mean,he's brought out a new stamping kit which he makes look so easy [emoji23] he always comments on your work on Instagram too which is nice xx

I do like his bald head too.. I think I've got a man crush going on and now you've mentioned he comments I may try and pass by and leave a random photo for him to view lol

I do like his bald head too.. I think I've got a man crush going on and now you've mentioned he comments I may try and pass by and leave a random photo for him to view lol

He must be making so much money tho! I saw the stamping have u tried it

He must be making so much money tho! I saw the stamping have u tried it
No I haven't tried it but I doubt it's as easy as it looks haha x

No I haven't tried it but I doubt it's as easy as it looks haha x

I love stamping it really is easy but I've only ever used moyou and love it

Do you girls follow Kimthatnailgirl on insta too?' She's a young nails ambassador and her butterfly nails are insane!!! I LOVE her work!! Xx

Do you girls follow Kimthatnailgirl on insta too?' She's a young nails ambassador and her butterfly nails are insane!!! I LOVE her work!! Xx

Just had a look.. Is she from America?

Not actually sure but I really like her work, gorgeous!

I might step up my game and do some of this sort of stuff.. I love it I'm obsessed with them all

I bought the first 2 stamping kits young nails released and I don't feel like they are worth the price of the kit. If it wasn't for the fact that I had them awhile before I got a chance to use them I would have returned them. Very disappointing [emoji17]

I bought the first 2 stamping kits young nails released and I don't feel like they are worth the price of the kit. If it wasn't for the fact that I had them awhile before I got a chance to use them I would have returned them. Very disappointing [emoji17]

Yea I stick to moyou if I'm going to stamp

Latest posts

Back