Too early for faster setting lash adhesive?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissOwen

Reaction score
Hello!!

I've only very recently completed my eyelash extension training and have so far only done 3 sets.

The set i did tonight were for some fairly long lashes, 10mm - 13mm (her natural lashes were rather long!) and i kept placing the lashes and they looked fine. Then i'd go on to place one on the other eye and when i'd go back to the first one, a couple of them has started sliding sideways a little and set wonky!!

So i'm after your opinions! Do you think it would it be a good idea to move on to the faster setting glue or am i getting ahead of myself and i should just hold the lashes in place a little longer in the future?

Thanks in advance xx

Either a faster setting bond, or make sure you're not using too much x

Either a faster setting bond, or make sure you're not using too much x

Thank you. I'm fairly sure i'm not using too much so maybe i'll have to brave the move to the faster setting! It seems really scary for some reason...... must stop being a wimp :lol: xx

Thank you. I'm fairly sure i'm not using too much so maybe i'll have to brave the move to the faster setting! It seems really scary for some reason...... must stop being a wimp :lol: xx

This is a way of looking at it that is a lil less scarier

Buy the faster setting glue, give it a go and if you dont get on with it yet, pop it to one side and go back to your slower glue.

If you have to pop it aside for a lil while it wont be a prob because you will soon be up to speed to use it again :lol:

Much less scarier to think of it that way :hug:

I agree with the other poster though, make sure youre not using too much glue and with the slower glue you do need to hold it in place for a lil while whilst it sets :green:

When I did my training with Flirties there was an error in the kit and both me and the other trainee had received the fast setting glue. We both got on fine with it so I wouldn't hesitate to try it Lauren! :green:

When I did my training with Flirties there was an error in the kit and both me and the other trainee had received the fast setting glue. We both got on fine with it so I wouldn't hesitate to try it Lauren! :green:

Thanks Sheila and to everyone for the replies.

I'll get the faster setting one ordered. As has been said, if i fine i'm not quite ready, i can set it aside until i am.

No longer scared :green: xxx

Latest posts

Back