Too early?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

relax

Reaction score
Ohh is it too early to put up my christmas tree????

Nah, do it! :lol:

Its too early for ME but you can put your tree up today if you want to my lovely lol.

What's it got to do with anyone else eh .. you can sit for days and days up until Christmas and enjoy the twinkling lights and the beauty.

I never ever tire of looking at my tree once its up, its magical.

I have a friend of a friend who keeps his decorations up until Easter!!!

Jacqui xx

Put it up and enjoy it! :)

If you feel it's time then go for it. I only hope your not sick looking at it by the one Christmas comes lol. X

Haha put it up! I would too but my neighbours would laugh at me ;) x

Put it up put it up Im thinking about putting mine up the end of this week :lol:
Oooooohhhhhh I love Xmas I'm getting excited now just thinking about it he he he xx

Put it up! I wish we could put ours up but we have a 16 week old kitten and my mum is threatening to put it up Xmas morning so he doesn't have long to wreck it lol x

Ok think i might try and hold out till the weekend will keep you all posted x

Hell no....considering all the pics that are going up on facebook of peoples trees.

its thanksgiving thursday , Ive been informed the day after is tree day lol

Definitely put the tree up i would put ours up but i don't have any decorations for it yet and i think just putting a plain green tree up in the lounge may look a bit odd lol!

I put mine up on 1st December but if you want to out yours up then as the others say, go for it! We need a tree photo thread!

I want to put ours up but my kids (5 and 4 years old) will think Father Christmas is coming really soon. I think were going to put ours up on the 1st Decemeber too. Xx

Mines up in my salon yayyyy, so no I don't think ur too early :) xx

I caved, my salon tree went up today !

Put it up! Mine went up last Wednesday in the salon lmao couldn't resist xx

I'm going to try and convince my mum to put ours up this weekend we've just bought all new bright pink and lime green decorations for it :) x

We like to have ours up on 1st December. Is probably really early for some but my older son's birthday is Christmas day so like to have Christmas start in our household early so the day can be more about his birthday for him.

Latest posts

Back