Tooooo long ... I think...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vitochka

Reaction score
Just wondering...am I the only one,who feels disgust seeing such long toes nails
??? :eek:
I think it looks at least scary!!! :Scared:

Does anyone can really like to wear them such looong??... & don't they bother them even simply to walk ...:confused: hmm...?:rolleyes:

ERGHHHH!!!

not my bag at all!! is there any need?

obvioulsy from a hot climate as all she could wear is sandels!

xx

Not my taste, but they are very innovative & beautifully done! It would take a bit of confidence (and lots of care i reckon) to rock these babies!

Not for me either!! People think I'm OTT when I match the my nail art on my toes to my hands in the summer - what would they say to these?!?!

The one on the right looks like she's had to buy sandals too sizes bigger than usual just to get her nails on!!

Lucky she hasn't got her winter boots to put on pmsl :wink2:

YUK!!!
How on earth do you walk,sleep etc.with toe nails that long?
Some people are so strange.
Rachel x

Eeeew - vile!

Surely as soon as one walked normally they'd snap off???

OMG! How scary are they :eek:

Yep too long, can you imagine the pain if you stubbed them?? OUCH you would need bigger size shoes to compensate the length surely otherwise they would scrape on the floor. ewwwwwwwwwwww

Oh my god how does she walk

haha yeah the scraping noises on the floor :p yikes!
the nail art and French look are totally awesome though!! if only the length was taken off :)

Ohwell I can't really go critisize someone's art

:Scared: :Scared: :Scared: How do they walk or even get shoes on!!! Not feeling those at all!

Vitochka said:
Just wondering...am I the only one,who feels disgust seeing such long toes nails
??? :eek:
I think it looks at least scary!!! :Scared:

Does anyone can really like to wear them such looong??... & don't they bother them even simply to walk ...:confused: hmm...?:rolleyes:

gross, gross,gross they are toenails and not fingernails, time and a place, but saying that....."each to their own" lol

Yup...I agree, that averyone can have his own opinion on beauty & etc....BUT still... :Scared: :Scared: :Scared: :Scared: :Scared: ..looks scary for me...even if nailArt itself made nicely...:rolleyes:

& THANKS to ALL of YOU for giving your opinions!...glad that I'm not the only one, ho hates that, or at least doesn't want to eccept ...;)

Foul as a foul thing :( :rolleyes:

yuk - hate to think what these are doing to her bed sheets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuuukkkyyyy...Why am I so lucky? :lol:
any place I look in, I see those loooooong-loooong toe-nails!!! :Scared:

I love NailArt, BUT there should be some limits & borders everythere...isn't it?

Wonna feel scared, upset, sorry...or maybe conversely laughingly ???...then check this out:
http://www.nailsmag.com/nailArt/gallery.aspx ...only several last pages...:Scared:

they are awful, I cant imagine why anyone would want toenails that long!

She looks like Freddy Krueger... after the last movie!

Latest posts

Back