Top coat recommendation?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tasha.xo

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good top coat, my glaze and go seams to crack after a few days and so does my pure nails purity

Can anyone recommend a good top coat, my glaze and go seams to crack after a few days and so does my pure nails purity

Are you talking about top coats for polish, or top coats for gel polish? If the latter, then you're best off using the top coat which goes with that system, as varying it can cause the cracking or "crazy paving".

I use glaze and go with my nsi gels and it cracks after a couple of days, I use my pure nails top coat with my pure nails products and it cracks also unsure why

I use glaze and go with my nsi gels and it cracks after a couple of days, I use my pure nails top coat with my pure nails products and it cracks also unsure why
I don't use Glaze and Go but I intended on buying the new LED one next time I needed stock. Have you contacted Nsi for advice?

Yeah and they sent out another bottle and it's doing the same, Iv seen loads of people say the same

Usually if you apply top coat too thick. ... it can crack.... just a thought... x

Are your nails long & bendy ?
If so, this would cause the top coat to crack.

Glaze and go is a hard gel topcoat and is designed as a topcoat over hard gel. If you use this over soft gel or gel polish it will crack as it is not flexible.

Glaze and go is a hard gel topcoat and is designed as a topcoat over hard gel. If you use this over soft gel or gel polish it will crack as it is not flexible.
Was just going to say this myself. Glaze n go is an absolutely brilliant product over hard gels or acrylics, never had a problem.
It's not made for what you're using it for

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1466349765.207377.jpg

Over enhancement products

That's the trouble.

No I'm still just UV, is it good?

No I'm still just UV, is it good?
I haven't tried it yet as I only use led but was looking forward to trying it as its now in stock

Latest posts

Back