Top lip & chin waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PLAOH

jog jog jogging
Reaction score
Could someone please clarify for me whether waxing the top lip and chin actually reduced the hair or makes it grow with a vengence (sp!)

every client is different, and it can depend on the stage of the hair growth. it can appear finer, although it doesnt actually slow it down, although it can get weaker over a long period of time. on the plus side the appearance is better than that of shaving (blunt look). some people feel it makes it grow as it has stimulated the blood supply, but if the case, if done regularly it will return to normal (as it gets used to it).:)

Its very much an individual thing, i dont think you can tell what will happen and on faces my advice is always if it really isnt that bad, bleach it or just leave it alone especially if they are very young.

Its very much an individual thing, i dont think you can tell what will happen and on faces my advice is always if it really isnt that bad, bleach it or just leave it alone especially if they are very young.

My client certainly isn't young:) but it obviously bothers her as she's never been waxed in her life and she's booked next week:eek: .

I just wanted to have my facts rights so she didn't get the idea that waxing would cure forever.:smack:

Latest posts

Back