Totally lint free wipes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SoftLandings @ S2!! FAB!! No more 'fuzzies' lol :)

SoftLandings @ S2!! FAB!! No more 'fuzzies' lol :)

Damn it! I really wanted to try these - they seem like such good value too but I'd just ordered some d.solve and other bits and pieces from Ellisons with free delivery and the delivery charge for a couple of packs of these bumped up the price a bit.

Maybe next time!

I personally am not a fan of the sibel roll style wipes. I do find that they disintegrate when scrubbing the nail with my sanitiser. But let us know how you get on with them.

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

I personally am not a fan of the sibel roll style wipes. I do find that they disintegrate when scrubbing the nail with my sanitiser. But let us know how you get on with them.

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

I used them with four clients yesterday and not one stray fibre and although after scrubbing the nail plate they are going a little bit, it didnt cause any problems at all.

I'm going to stick with them until the end if the pack but so far they are fine. The lint was my only problem and that has gone! :)

Must be me. I bought some Soft Landings on the advice of Geeg but I still find they are not completely lint free and I sometimes have to pick bits off the nails which will otherwise give me probs with my Shellac.

Is it possible to scrub too much then, as everyone else is happy with them?

I use cut up paper wax strips absolutely no fluff :)

Must be me. I bought some Soft Landings on the advice of Geeg but I still find they are not completely lint free and I sometimes have to pick bits off the nails which will otherwise give me probs with my Shellac.

I don't literally scrub really just give a good firm rub all over and down the side Walls - they don't disintegrate for me - but i suppose if you do scrub hard and they do break up, they are going to cause bits.

I know that kitchen roll works well - i just prefer not to have to sit cutting pieces up and i prefer the look of professional products :)

I'm glad I got the free sample of these and didn't buy yet another product that claimed to be lint free, as I also had problems with them.

type in ebay "lint free wipes", there is a roll that you can get of about 500, sort of like toilet roll but split down the middle in little squares. this is completely lint free, been using it for ages and is GREAT! not too expensive and im sure it comes with free delivery! x

I get these from my local Adel and they are brilliant =)

I'm glad I got the free sample of these and didn't buy yet another product that claimed to be lint free, as I also had problems with them.

Same here, glad I got the sample - it saved me money.

I'm back to the Bounty kitchen roll which I cut in strips and then in half with my paper cutter. It takes me about 10 minutes to do enough for a week. I cut them to a uniform size on my paper cutter and they fit in a glass dispenser I have. No client has ever commented. They don't hold enough product for the occasional polish removal I do - I keep ordinary nail wipes for that.

Latest posts

Back