Totally lint free wipes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilly T

Reaction score
i have just received my delivery from Ellisons with my Intrinsic gauze wipes - it is a while since I've ordered any but these used to be great, completely lint free. What i have been sent now contains a lint pad within the gauze and is no use to no what so ever!

I would like to try soft landings or something that actually IS lint free but without having to pay a delivery charge.

Dies anyone know where u can get something from in the Greater Manchester area?

I realise kitchen towel is used a lot but this doesn't give the impression i would like.

Hi in my quest for the elusive lint free wipes I came across Regina lint free paper towel from tescos and have found these to do the job much better than anything else I buy. They are blue and white (think j cloth) and if you cut them into neat little squares they look fine. HTH xxx

type in ebay "lint free wipes", there is a roll that you can get of about 500, sort of like toilet roll but split down the middle in little squares. this is completely lint free, been using it for ages and is GREAT! not too expensive and im sure it comes with free delivery! x

Easydry have a range of lint free towels that could suit you. 30x20cm or 30x43cm could be ideal for you? Dm me if you'd like some free samples.

Have you contacted sweet squared for a sample of soft landings? I had some foc, They are very good! Xx

type in ebay "lint free wipes", there is a roll that you can get of about 500, sort of like toilet roll but split down the middle in little squares. this is completely lint free, been using it for ages and is GREAT! not too expensive and im sure it comes with free delivery! x

Found some of these - 2 rolls of 500 for just over £4! They look just the job! Thank you

Have you contacted sweet squared for a sample of soft landings? I had some foc, They are very good! Xx

I hadn't thought of doing that! I have found a big roll of lint free pads that tear off. I'm going to give those a try but will speak to S2. Thanks

I use Bounty kitchen towel, it's way better than all the "lint free" items you can buy! They were never lint free to me there were always leftover bits Ghrrr... 😡. I cut it up into squares & hey presto it works brilliantly 😊

The thing with these and I imagine kitchen roll would be that they tend to disintegrate quickly, don't you think??

Just wondering what you use lint free for and why does it have to be lint free?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Opi ones are good. You can buy them from sallys.

Just wondering what you use lint free for and why does it have to be lint free?

They have to be lint free because if they're not all the lint/fibres get stuck to nail plates and are a nightmare especially when you're working with gel.

Horrible, hairy little buggers!! :wink2:

Haha. This is what i need when working wit Gelicure then! Those little hairs do my head in!

After trying several supposedly lint free wipes, I know use cut up bounty kitchen roll or gauze pads from S2 x

Could you possibly put a link to the item or an ebay item number. Had a look but not sure which ones to get. Thanks

The ones i got this afternoon are great! Under £4.50 for 1000 from Alan Howards. They do them at nsi but lots more expensive x

Last edited:
The thing with these and I imagine kitchen roll would be that they tend to disintegrate quickly, don't you think??

No they don't disintegrate they are perfect for the job! That's why I use Bounty its a better quality 😊

I don't know about anyone else but I don't want the added time of having to cut anything up before hand.

I want the convenience of having the perfect item to hand and I just don't think cut up kitchen roll is projecting a professional image. But perhaps that's just me being fussy. It has been known :)

Latest posts

Back