Tough Mudder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metamorfosis

Gel Polish Stylist of the Year 2016
Reaction score
Have any geeks ever attempted Tough Mudder? If so what was your experience like?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I haven't but I really want to, looks amazing!!

I haven't, but my partner has and he loved it, but then he's into fitness and works as a personal trainer. It's not for me, I'd rather be playing my violin!

I'm too lazy...pass me the wine bottle

I reaaaallllyyyyy want to do it.... But I'm behind Rinn at Tesco with the bottle of wine in my hand!! Lol

I go to the gym 4/5 times a week but have NO upper body strength! I would just have to play the damsel in distress haha

I haven't but my brother in law has & he said it was brill .. Although he damaged a ligament lol x

I googled what training to do and came across these videos of this crazy man I just couldn't stop laughing I thought there's no way I'm doing that in the gym ill go into cardiac arrest!! Haaa

My husband did it this year, it's pretty hardcore! He loved every second of it but the st John's ambulance told him they'd dealt with a lot of broken noses :-/

I'm signed up for it in July next year I can't wait to do it! I don't have a huge amount of upper body strength but going to start the training in the new year. I'm doing it in a team so will have help if I get stuck :)

I'm thinking of signing up for the NW event in September but my fitness isn't great, planning on upping my game in the new year

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

A girl i used to work with done it. Saod it was hard but amazing at the same times and had the bruises to prove it!
Xx
Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oooo run??? In mud??? I struggle to run a tap :/

One of my educators at the Manchester Academy did it this year. Looks amazing but tough going
Vicki x

Dream Nails by Victoria

My husband is doing this next year, In my head I think it would be a great idea but my backside will have other ideas when i try to drag it off the sofa :)

I'm with Rinn, tonicj and Amelia on the bottle :) I used to be a fitness fanatic, just can't be assed now !

Latest posts

Back