TPTW - Do you make the most of advertising your business?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Ok you on your own and taken the plunge.

How do you advertise your business.

Do you get professional leaflets made or do you make your own!!

Business cards - what do you put on them!!!

Do you do leaflet drops and what do you put on them to make you stand out from the crowd.

Do you have a website

Do you offer promotions or special deals.

there are lots of ways to advertise your business and get your clientelle in so what way do you do it

cheap or expensive as long as it works what does it matter

its all about how you do it

I just have a website but I'm so busy that I'm worried if I advertise, then I'll p**s clients off by not being able to fit them in.

I've put my female Braz up from £25 to £40 to slow things down and it's increased.

I do need to do something though and I must get my biz cards and price lists done as it look unprofessional.

I have done leaflet drops.. not had much back from this.

I have done news paper ads.. a bit hit and miss and very expensive.

I have leaflets and business cards and leave my cards everywhere.

I have my website for my waxing side of the business... (can't get my husband to sort my beauty side out sigh!).

I did use Yellow Pages but dropped them this year as I only got 1 client and one enquiry from them last year... I have tried it for two years and decided to give it a miss next year.

A good advertising source for me has been Gumtree.... I do get a few crank calls but I also get the genuine calls that have turned into paying clients.

With our's we have advertised with yell.com and thats it...all of our business is owrd of mouth,or looking on our website :green:

Latest posts

Back