Trained in Brisa nearly 6 weeks ago

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New Nailz

Reaction score
Well it has been 6 weeks on Wednesday, that I trained with CND Brisa. Doesn't time fly!

My first set I did when I got back, are still on and going strong.
I have done 17 sets with Brisa and not one has lifted! Not only have I not had any lifting, but it also gives such a beautiful shine! I am just so happy with this product and highly recommend it. I love it. :))

Wow thats amazing!!

i cant wait to do my training!! still saving unfortunately!!

well done!!

Well it has been 6 weeks on Wednesday, that I trained with CND Brisa. Doesn't time fly!

I have done 17 sets with Brisa and not one has lifted! Not only have I not had any lifting, but it also gives such a beautiful shine! I am just so happy with this product and highly recommend it. I love it. :))

Well done! Great product and great tech = happy peeps x

So glad you posted this! I'm even more excited to start my training with cnd! Have to wait until the new year though :( xx

You go Girl !!!! :)

Thanks all. Great stuff :)

Well done sweetie :D x

Latest posts

Back