Trainee seeks volunteers for massage - Notts and South Yorkshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deeply_Relaxing

Reaction score
Hi,

I am learning massage as a vocation and am offering a free therapy to build up my experience etc.

I am based in Notts & South Yorkshire.

Web link can be found by google (search for deeplyrelaxing)

Check out Massage Therapy Trainee

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,

I am learning massage as a vocation and am offering a free therapy to build up my experience etc.

I am based in Notts & South Yorkshire.

Web link can be found by google (search for deeplyrelaxing)

Check out Massage Therapy Trainee

Thanks

Hi I would really love to take you up on that offer but i am up in North Scotland, however I think your approach is really fantastic to gain some experience in the field you have been trained in. I know that many companies recommend this but I think also that far too many therapists start straight away even though they are still unsure.....Well done and hope you get many people contacting you :o)))

hi and welcome

i wish you all the best with your training

Hi

My husband has a really bad back and a couple of weeks ago he was advised while we were in Germany that he should have regular massage.

We are based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire (a village called elsecar just of junc. 36 on M1).

Only problem is that it would have to be early evening or a Sunday as he works throughout the week.

If you are interested, contact me on [email protected]

Natalie
xxx

Hi

My husband has a really bad back and a couple of weeks ago he was advised while we were in Germany that he should have regular massage.

We are based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire (a village called elsecar just of junc. 36 on M1).

Only problem is that it would have to be early evening or a Sunday as he works throughout the week.

If you are interested, contact me on [email protected]

Natalie
xxx

Hi, sorry i dont do evenings or weekends at all.

Regards

hi there i live in barnsley if that is any good to you!!!
you can pm me!!!! :hug:
would it involve you coming to me or me to you?

Dam! Why couldn't you have been in my area! I would of loved to!
:cry:
xx

hi there i live in barnsley if that is any good to you!!!
you can pm me!!!! :hug:
would it involve you coming to me or me to you?

Private message sent but to answer I would come to you or we would rent a convenient therapy room.

Dam! Why couldn't you have been in my area! I would of loved to!
:cry:
xx

Hi sarah, pm sent but if a bit of distance is involved we can rent a therapy room mid way. Cheers

couldn't find a pm from you but i would be willing to do it just let me know some details and we can take it from there!!!

kelly :hug:

couldn't find a pm from you but i would be willing to do it just let me know some details and we can take it from there!!!

kelly :hug:

Hi, can you pop me an email to [email protected] with your contact details and we'll work out where half way is cheers

Latest posts

Back