Training Help Needed.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaClare85

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am very new to this so please bear with me...

I am looking for training in all aspects in Beauty Therapy and Nails....I ideally want to become a mobile therapist...

I am a beginner but I would say I have a great beginner knowledge in Beauty and Nails and could easily pick up any training. I have a huge interest in learning!! I currently work in admin but I really do want to move over.....

I especially like the idea of learning mani/pedi, perm colour (bio sculpture), eyelash/eyebrow enhancements, spray tanning, nail extensions, facials, massage ect ect.....

Please do let me know of any good training courses or schools in and around Essex (I live close to Romford but I am more than happy to travel)....

I hope I get some replys!!.....

Thank you for any help at all....

Emma

You could always try Google ... Beauty College Essex

As for nail training .. I do not suggest college training but suggest you go to the experts in all aspects of manicure, Pedicure, Enhancements (all types) Shellac and Minx. CND You can ring 08452106060 for information and you have a great CND edcator in your area ... which is a great stroke of luck for you.

I would also recommend CND for nails. I haven't done anything else yet, but am thinking of doing waxing with Kim lawless, not sure if you wanted to do waxing. Sorry I can't be of any help.

You could always try Google ... Beauty College Essex

As for nail training .. I do not suggest college training but suggest you go to the experts in all aspects of manicure, Pedicure, Enhancements (all types) Shellac and Minx. CND You can ring 08452106060 for information and you have a great CND edcator in your area ... which is a great stroke of luck for you.

Thank you for this I will get in touch with them and I will see what they say.....I am sure I will be able to sort out some training asap :) Thank you for your help xx

Hiya hun,
I also live in Essex i studied at South Essex college (Woodview campus) Id go there to learn the basics and get qualified in level 2 & 3 of Beauty therapy. Theres three campuses Grays, Basildon and Southend. Hope this helps :D, good luck in your training x x

I would also recommend CND for nails. I haven't done anything else yet, but am thinking of doing waxing with Kim lawless, not sure if you wanted to do waxing. Sorry I can't be of any help.

Thank you....I am going to contact CND and hopefully they will have something for me....I am just so keen to learn and get on track with all of this....Yes, I do want to do waxing!! I am going to look up Kim Lawless!

Thank you so much for your help :)

xx

isnt the wags academy in romford? im sure they do vtct courses? and fast track courses?

Hi Emma,

We are based in Romford and are opening a second academy in Hornchurch this week.

We deliver short intensive courses or 20 week NVQ programmes. We have 50% off all short courses in September.

We are holding an open evening this friday for students to have a look around the new centre.

We do have funding available too which may be of some help x

That's excellent, I've looked at your website a few times recently! Do you have an email address I can contact you on? I am really really interested in coming on Friday :) thanks emma

Latest posts

Back